What's new

Has your preferred character changed since release?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Cyborg kind of sucks.

Ares.. I'm not sure if I like him. Seems really awkward right now, nothing too amazing stands out.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I dont have the game yet but before the demo i had absolutely no interest in batman but after playing him and seeing pl play him he seems to fit me the best as a KL player

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
Never thought I would end up choosing Grundy :eek:

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Yup. I surprisingly chose Hawkgirl first, and I've been loving her ever since! I FINALLY got around to Catwoman just now haha. Hawkgirl and Catwoman so far.
I picked Hawkgirl first and loved her too! My second pick was Solomon Grundy, he's fun as hell too!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I was planning on Grundy and Harley

Havent played either of them in story yet. Played GL, Batman, Aquaman, and Joker. None really appealed to me, so they are out so far.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I was planning on Grundy and Harley

Havent played either of them in story yet. Played GL, Batman, Aquaman, and Joker. None really appealed to me, so they are out so far.

Error

DF2+R2
After seeing so much Bane gameplay in the past couple of days I've been digging his playstyle, although I'm still sticking with Black Adam as I had intended.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'm really liking everybody. So I'll be staying with my planned maining of Joker. Not a huge fan of Cyborg or Deathstroke but they play good as well.

Of course as the game develops and things are coming together it all may change.

At first it was Sinestro. GL, GA, Flash.

Right now I'm really
Harley, Raven, NW, and Aquaman so much. throw in Doomsday , Hawkgirl and Cyborg

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well since release I haven't had the chance to play the game... so no I guess...
*inhuman screeching/sobbing*

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Pre-release I wanted to play as:
1) Harley
2) Flash
3) Bane

After release I am playing:
1) Harley
2) Catwoman
3) Joker

Snakewise

Warwilf?
I don't know if he's taken the place of Superman for me (that's virtually impossible to do), but Captain ShazaMarvel has moved up considerably on my list of characters that are appealing to me.