What's new

Question - Scorpion Has there ever been a game where Scorpion was top tier?

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
In Injustice Scorpion was supposedly "top tier" because people couldn't block his teleports in a back to block game.

Notice most of these same people are now claiming that MKX should be a back to block game to make the game more......

"skillful" :DOGE

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
MK9. The Scorpion community just sucked :coffee:
I resent that blow-up. :p

Anyway, I'll have to apologize for saying that Scorpion always got the wrong end of the deal from NRS because from what I'm seeing in the posts, he was top-tier in some of the old games like Deception and Armageddon. Mind you, I wasn't in the community during the 3D era, but at least I've seen he wasn't always a bad character.

...I just held a grudge over the fact he sucked in MK9 since it was my first tournament game. Not that I'm saying he's Kano-tier, it's just that if you were at least mid-tier you'd have little chance winning against the best characters in the game. The gap between tiers was that large.

Then he was considered broken in Injustice...until the patch that neutered him. :(

I'm just gonna hope he's viable in MK:X.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I resent that blow-up. :p

Anyway, I'll have to apologize for saying that Scorpion always got the wrong end of the deal from NRS because from what I'm seeing in the posts, he was top-tier in some of the old games like Deception and Armageddon. Mind you, I wasn't in the community during the 3D era, but at least I've seen he wasn't always a bad character.

...I just held a grudge over the fact he sucked in MK9 since it was my first tournament game. Not that I'm saying he's Kano-tier, it's just that if you were at least mid-tier you'd have little chance winning against the best characters in the game. The gap between tiers was that large.

Then he was considered broken in Injustice...until the patch that neutered him. :(

I'm just gonna hope he's viable in MK:X.
Man, scorpion here looks godlike i just hope NRS doesn' jump on the nerf bat when the usual sucspects starts crying, man wtf

Inferno Scorpion is really good
But Hellfire Scorpion from what i'm seeing, it feels a lot faster, and some of his move proprieties are also change, he has a fake out teleport WTF!!! that is godlike.

Everyone is talking about sub-zero, i'm just sitting here thinking on Scorpion

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
yep I can not wait to ''friendship'' you ;) and with a little bit of luck maybe we'll get to play more often if the only is decent. what system are you getting it for ?
Most likely Xbox 360. I'll get it for more systems though like pay a little bit after the game comes out. I'm also on planning on coming down to NYC to play with the new York scene atleast once a month so we can play some games offline.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Man, scorpion here looks godlike i just hope NRS doesn' jump on the nerf bat when the usual sucspects starts crying, man wtf
Inb4 someone threatens to show the world Scorpion's fatality Boon refused to show if somebody cries for nerfs.
Filmed with mobile camera :joker: