What's new

Has the lag out problem been fixed yet?

tbear

Noob
Hey, it keeps on saying that game session is no longer available or this game has been desynchronized. I don't get it i've re-downloaded everything. but it still won't work, but the main thing that makes me mad is that i can't use sub zero classic, but i can use everyone elses classic costumes i don't get it. help?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If you redownloaded everything you are fine, the problem is everyone else needs to redownlaod it, and most people are either stupid, or jerks, sometimes both.

No idea why you can use other classics but not sub-zeroes, did you get him through the pre order bonus and then buy all the DLC through the pack?

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Hey, it keeps on saying that game session is no longer available or this game has been desynchronized. I don't get it i've re-downloaded everything. but it still won't work, but the main thing that makes me mad is that i can't use sub zero classic, but i can use everyone elses classic costumes i don't get it. help?
According to the NRS Facebook page, if you are getting desynch errors on 360, it has to do with the ORIGINAL pre-order Klassic Costume you got when you bought the game. You need to re-download THAT particular skin in order to avoid de-synch.

If you are STILL experiencing desynch issues, it is because the person you are playing has NOT re-downloaded his original klassic skin.

If I were you, I would inform people on Xbox Live that you play with by making a message in the MK chat telling people to re-download their pre-order skin to stop desynch errors. Getting the word out to people about the fix is what needs to happen. At the moment, most people dont even know about NRS's facebook page and therefor have no clue that there is a fix for the issue.

So IMO... Try re-downloading the pre-order skin you got and then try and inform people on MK about what to do.

The more people we can get to do this = Less desynchs for everyone.

tbear

Noob
okay thank you i'll try it but yeah im gonna go ahead and do that because its starting to really get on my nerves. especially cause i can't even use my main character half the time. i did pre order for his skin and i tried just deleting them completely and just keep the skin pack. so yeah i don't know thank you again