What's new

Question Has anyone unlocked Skarlet's 2nd Outfit?

Lt.Blade

Noob
I was just wondering, because she's not in Nekropolis, and I also completed the ladder with her on hard, and expert, but nothing unlocks, any luck anyone?

Albo

Noob
did you guys download her via the season pass or the compatability pack? i downloaded her from the compatability unaware that scarlet was included in it and finished arcade with her and unlocked no alt costume or model in the nekropolis.

Neclord

Noob
You guys tried to press the start button while viewing a character in the nekropolis? Usually you can get to the character select screen and maybe you can choose Skarlet then.

Albo

Noob
i tried pressing start in the nekropolis and it did nothing. it's strange that NR would make scarlet's alt and model available to hackers once the game came out, but not to people who pay for her.

yes you can view her model, i just couldn't seem to find out how earlier but i still can't seem to find a way to view stats for her.

Albo

Noob
you can see her alt at about 1:10 in this video. why would they take it out? there's clearly issues going on today at microsoft and NR.

I don't know how reliable this info is, because I grabbed it from some random GFAQs person, but according to said person, her alternate outfit is not in the files for the DLC.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I hope that this secondary actually exists. I think she'll be the first female character that actually has pants, haha.

EDIT: wait, does sindel's alt have pants?

look at the source of that video. it means nothing to me. we'll see.
That doesn't even make sense. Its obviously the secondary costume, whether or not they planned to release it is a different thing entirely, (although I think I remember them saying all DLC characters would have alternates and ladder endings...)

Nobody is going to hack the game to make a secondary model that falls in line with the style of every other costume and alternate in the game so accurately.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Thats her alt but it might be an unfinsished version considering how similar it looks (then again...Noob Saibot). I just found out how to view her in Nekropolis (pick any char in Nekropolis to model view, then press start and select player select, then pick whoever, in this case Skarlet). I think one has to have her complete the ladder then pick her model view in nekropolis liked it sorta worked with everyone else. Then again she has no traditional slot with no stats or unlocked ending to view her so not sure how exactly it would work.

Hope this might help any of you.

Zebster

How's my volume?
So from what Paulo Garcia told us, her alternate was worked on, but it wasn't finished. He's unsure if it will be finished though, because he doesn't work on that.

aj1701

Noob
Thats her alt but it might be an unfinsished version considering how similar it looks (then again...Noob Saibot). I just found out how to view her in Nekropolis (pick any char in Nekropolis to model view, then press start and select player select, then pick whoever, in this case Skarlet). I think one has to have her complete the ladder then pick her model view in nekropolis liked it sorta worked with everyone else. Then again she has no traditional slot with no stats or unlocked ending to view her so not sure how exactly it would work.

Hope this might help any of you.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give this a try tomorrow. I was pretty bewildered when she just didn't show up in a new slot, don't see why they couldn't have added one.

i tried pressing start in the nekropolis and it did nothing. it's strange that NR would make scarlet's alt and model available to hackers once the game came out, but not to people who pay for her.

yes you can view her model, i just couldn't seem to find out how earlier but i still can't seem to find a way to view stats for her.
view any characters bio then press start & select Skarlett from there & you can view DLC klassic models from there

that alternate is a hack, just like somebody said if you look at the source. Then you go and look when he selects her... its got a mileena base. yeah thats a hack.