What's new

Hardest Noob wonder woman counter?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
My buddy plays ONLY wonder woman, and doesnt pull off any huge Bnb's but he is really good with timing and lands a ton of strings.

Any good idea's to counters?

Who have you guys had the most trouble with while playing WW?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
No! Get out of here with questions on how to fight AGAINST Wonder Woman. The princes will submit to noone!

derOeler

Death comes to all!
My buddy plays ONLY wonder woman, and doesnt pull off any huge Bnb's but he is really good with timing and lands a ton of strings.

Any good idea's to counters?

Who have you guys had the most trouble with while playing WW?
If he really doesn´t maximize the damage zone him out with Deathstroke. WW isn´t able to parry his shots.
If you don´t want to play a zoning character, i guess there is Aquaman and Green Lantern who counter her tools in midrange the best.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
If he really doesn´t maximize the damage zone him out with Deathstroke. WW isn´t able to parry his shots.
If you don´t want to play a zoning character, i guess there is Aquaman and Green Lantern who counter her tools in midrange the best.
Thats one thing thats really just stupid. Basically one of the huge things WoWo is known for is deflecting tons of bullets... and the ONE guy with nice guns you cant deflect them.

Eminent

Forum Lurker
Green Lantern. Lanterns might shuts down her air mobility. Trait~MB chaingun pushes her back like half screen on block. GL can zone pretty freely because she has no full screen projectile. b13 stuffs almost everything she has. If GL plays keep away, it's hard for Wonder Woman.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Probably green lantern because he makes you aware of absolutely everything, you have to respect it.

Long range low (beats a lot of Diana's attacks)
Full screen projectiles
Lift that can stop air mobility on reaction
and a couple other moves that keep WW in check.

Once you learn the MU though, it isn't as bad, but you did say noob counter right? Lol

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Probably green lantern because he makes you aware of absolutely everything, you have to respect it.

Long range low (beats a lot of Diana's attacks)
Full screen projectiles
Lift that can stop air mobility on reaction
and a couple other moves that keep WW in check.

Once you learn the MU though, it isn't as bad, but you did say noob counter right? Lol
Once you learn the matchup.... aka switch stances to SS lol