What's new

Harder relauncher?

Kaiba

Noob
Between Reptile and Mileena.
On one point Mileena's works on more chars but does have that odd D,F,LK for the pop up. Reptile's only works on Sheeva but does not require a D to F motion. So who's is more difficult out of the two.

Between Reptile and Mileena.
On one point Mileena's works on more chars but does have that odd D,F,LK for the pop up. Reptile's only works on Sheeva but does not require a D to F motion. So who's is more difficult out of the two.
I would 100% go with mileena. I dont really try reptiles but i have and didn't do it. I think mileenas us easier. d,f,lk is no big deal.

lol. Reptile can only Relaunch Sheeva, and Mileena is the only character that can't relaunch Sheeva.

But yea, Mileena's is much easier.

What would be the easiest relaunch? I got relaunched twice in the same combo today by a class sub while I was kabal, I was more impressed than annoyed

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Classic sub relaunch on Kung Lao and Nightwolf are examples of what I consider among the easiest timing with the biggest window of success.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Over Robots and Sheeva?
The reason why I say the others are easier is because there is less chance to mess it up vs them. Using otg contact only scenarios, vs the Robots and Sheeva you can connect it more easily in general (bigger window of otg), however it is 75% blockable and 25% unblockable approximately in the window in which you can combo it. Using the same timing Vs Kung Lao and Nightwolf, the window is about 25% blockable and 75% unblockable. Vs other characters there is a 0% connection possibility. Then of course you have the juggle and miss factors. For the Robots and Sheeva, the general "blockable" otg exists in a window where the timing is close to the unblockable situation, but misses other characters rather than causing a blockable otg. It happens with other character but more often with Robots and Sheeva.