What's new

Hard to land a b3 with Zod

its not as simple as hes making it seem.. the way to block against him from full screen is standblock, reaction block low.
also when youre lazering they can jump and all you can do is swipe which is no big deal to get hit by

lazer also wont reach FULL full screen
If they reaction low block the laser, can't you immediately go into the grab?

what are you talking about lol during a mb low lazer you cannot do the command grab. zod has to be able to perform his 'WHATS GOOD' animation with his hands

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
what are you talking about lol during a mb low lazer you cannot do the command grab. zod has to be able to perform his 'WHATS GOOD' animation with his hands
If they guard low against the lazer, the explosion locks them in the low guard animation, giving you an auto grab. If you have a live account, I can show you.

Live: PTG Slayer

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
My understanding of the tactic is that you can dash cancel a charging, not MB, lazer and then grab them while they're still ducking.

? youre saying if they low block the laser fully, they cannot possibly stand up to block you from mashing grab out?
that doesnt sound right to me

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
its not as simple as hes making it seem.. the way to block against him from full screen is standblock, reaction block low.
also when youre lazering they can jump and all you can do is swipe which is no big deal to get hit by

lazer also wont reach FULL full screen
You can swipe and grab while lazering, there is no way to guard against that combo full screen.

The explosion does reach full screen. lol, been doing it since he's been released.
Jailhouse is right

That's why u see my uploading videos of summoning trait far laser charge - cancel - to immediate grab

Also another reason why I'm developing his rush down so much