What's new

Halo 2 tournament.... UMK3

I placed second (2nd) in an Halo 2 tournament today. Its no big deal, but the guy I beat was "MLG". He had his mom there, gf, brother and his friends there. I went with 3 of my friends who were all in the tourny. The semi-finals I attended were comprized of 16 players. the winner from 15 other Gamestops would compete at the Mall of Georgia, and the grand prize is a life size master chief (estimated worth 5,000k).

So the supposed MLG guy lost to me 15 to 5. He was talking shit the whole game, while I said nothing. He was complaining about me camping, and what not but he got owned.

I lost to my friend (not really a match), and he'll be in the Finals at The Mall of georgia.

But, there was a the 360 had UMK3. He said that he was also very good at that game too. I guess he assumed no one there had ever played. So I challenged him to a 3 out of 5 match. Everyone chipped in money, and the winner would get $150. He was surprized that I actually challenged him.

Anyway, this guy wasnt good at UMK3. I won the first 2, and then he "forfieted" after that. He was talking MAD SHIT after this. He procceded to say "You must play games all day huh?", I relied "actually, Ive been on UMK3 break, and I havent played Halo 2, in 3 months. He stormed off, and I placed second in the halo 2 thing. But it was fun playing UMk3 and Halo 2. He wanted my GT so he could play me later, but didnt give me his... too bad It wasnt a UMK3 tourny :(

well, my friend won the life size master chief. Its awesome,m but I didnt bring my camera so Ill post some pics next time i'm at his house. It pretty cool, and I cant wait until midnight tonight!