What's new

Guilds - Late to the party

portent

Noob
So yeah, I haven't really joined a guild for any of the stuff there and it seems like it may be fun to do. Are there any active guilds from people on this forum that I can join? I'm not great but I don't mind losing to level up a bit and playing some sets when I'm available, plus I also want to help out in guild multiverse stuff for the rewards as I haven't had a chance to do that at all.

Chars I play:
TMNT, mainly Raph
Red Hood
Wonder Woman
Sub Zero
Blue Beetle
Pocket Batman
Pocket Aquaman
Pocket Black Canary

Skedar70

Noob
So yeah, I haven't really joined a guild for any of the stuff there and it seems like it may be fun to do. Are there any active guilds from people on this forum that I can join? I'm not great but I don't mind losing to level up a bit and playing some sets when I'm available, plus I also want to help out in guild multiverse stuff for the rewards as I haven't had a chance to do that at all.

Chars I play:
TMNT, mainly Raph
Red Hood
Wonder Woman
Sub Zero
Blue Beetle
Pocket Batman
Pocket Aquaman
Pocket Black Canary
I tried the Guild stuff for a few days just to get legendary gear requirements. Its not worth it. Too much of a Grind Unless you actually have 50 active members and its more work than actual fun.

portent

Noob
Sucks that it can be that kind of grind. Still, I don't mind b/c I put in a lot of single player time b/c that's what I have time for. If a semi active guild exists, I wouldn't mind putting some time in.

Espio

Kokomo
You'll love Blue Beetle, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to tag me in a post or thread and I will happily answer to the best of my ability.