What's new

Strategy guaranteed command throws

So I just realized this. Just like shazam, off of any hard knockdown, meaty command grab is guaranteed damage if they don't wakeup attack. Due to the way the gake engine works, when waking up you automatically stand first before crouching so you cannot duck the command grab

Play with it in training mode and help me find some good setups for it

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
So I just realized this. Just like shazam, off of any hard knockdown, meaty command grab is guaranteed damage if they don't wakeup attack. Due to the way the gake engine works, when waking up you automatically stand first before crouching so you cannot duck the command grab

Can't you hit it from one of his splat set ups?
It would seem like something smart to do after d3 knock down, ji1/ji2 cross up, command grab...

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?

I'm about to start playing injustice a lot again so if I find cyborg tech Ill let you know. ill test out different things with the command grabs and stuff.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate

Dude this is great! And yes Command grab and MB Command grab are hard knockdown as well.... so you could theoretically keep linking them over and over. Also, TT MB in the corner puts you right next to them for sweet OKI set-ups

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Make a vid tutorial please :)