What's new

GuamoKry.exe

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If you look towards the closed threads in the Cyber Sub-Zero sub-forums you'll notice that one of the earliest threads is named GuamoKry.exe. Curious to see what all this nonsense was about I decided to check it out. Inside the thread was a link to a file called GuamoKry.exe posted by a deactivated account under the name "Guimmick". I thought this was odd, but wanted to see what it was anyway.

Once I downloaded the file the computer closed the browser abruptly and the only thing on my desktop was the file GuamoKry.exe. I opened it and the words "KNOW STOP" flashed on my screen. Suddenly my computer crashed and once I was able to restart it, I noticed the file GuamoKry.exe was replaced with a file named ;_;.mov.

I opened this movie file and sounds of many children crying were playing while the movie displayed the phrase "EYE SEA EWE BUT ITS KNOT TWO LATE". I freaked out so I closed the video. Now my desktop was filled with photos of dead bodies and murder victims with one thing in common.... blue button down shirts. As I write this, I'm terrified to say, that EYE NOW SEA blue button down shirts folded neatly on my bed......