What's new

Tech Grounded charge cross-up reset tech.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Shout outs to DryGuy84 for sharing this with me, I just recorded it for him.

(j2 or jd3) B2,3, d2, walk forward slightly, 1, 1, 3 xx (combo drops) Raging Charge

If your opponent is high enough during the 1, 1, 3 the ground bounce won't intiate untill a few frames later. This means the Raging Charge's giant hitbox will have to be blocked the other way if timed correctly. Be careful though, because being slightly too slow will cause block to autocorrect (holding one direction will still block the other way). This can be completely avoided by just holding neutral down, but it is one of the most confusing pieces of tech I've seen.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
We had a local play Bruce Wayne find this month's ago. But he doesn't post on here. Glad to see others are finally using it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Avoidable by holding down. If they do, you are shafted because you are -11 but directly in front of them. Also old news since we do similar things using the b.23 d.2 b.23 charge option select that'll hit both rolls and the fast stand.

Yo KH Cat posted a guide from Bruce Wayne in your forums months ago that had this from Bruce Wayne. I argued with one of your main Bane players in the HG forums that Bane has anti- wake up tech yet that he has not discovered and he acted as if I were bluffing. Why can't this community listen and turn not turn everything into I'm better than you, so you're wrong. Had he listened you Bane players would have had this for awhile. Bruce Wayne "Chief" deserves credit for this, bc Cat posted his strat guide in these forums. You guys should find it. I also helped him discover other ways to get it off and other things. Find his strat guide and help each other grow. I want to see dominant Bane's

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yo KH Cat posted a guide from Bruce Wayne in your forums months ago that had this from Bruce Wayne. I argued with one of your main Bane players in the HG forums that Bane has anti- wake up tech yet that he has not discovered and he acted as if I were bluffing. Why can't this community listen and turn not turn everything into I'm better than you, so you're wrong. Had he listened you Bane players would have had this for awhile. Bruce Wayne "Chief" deserves credit for this, bc Cat posted his strat guide in these forums. You guys should find it. I also helped him discover other ways to get it off and other things. Find his strat guide and help each other grow. I want to see dominant Bane's
We've had this for a long long time, long before Bruce posted it. Unless Bruce is Chief like our Chief, in which case its still old old news.
This is not "anti-wake up tech" because anything with invuln will bounce it for free and leave us at -11. Its not solid tech, its easily beatable by simply holding down, and it leaves us in an even worse position. The b.23 d.2 d.2/b.23 option select is a better version that was made and developed by multiple Banes and doesn't cross up but option selects and isn't simply a "hold down to avoid" type deal.

As for "not yet discovered", it had been. Probably said you were bluffing because it wasn't new. We have dominant Banes, and we don't play the "credit" game. We play the "you guys took THIS long to find it?" game. You'll notice when we post about anything, we don't say "this person" or "that person". We always use "us Banes" to describe it because we aren't an army of individuals, we are a community of players who share the character and similar interests in his improvement. We sometimes name tech (The Aug tech, for example) to give homage to who made it, but nothing goes without multiple hands crafting it.

We develop and investigate tech as a team, and if it works we post it up. If it doesn't, we save the space. If Chief made it, that's nice, but chances are many people took their time to work on improving and looking into it so its unfair to give only him credit. This video isn't an attempt to steal fame, and even if it was what fame is there to gather? To us Banes, its simply a video explaining tech and we appreciate someone taking the time to post it up for more people to see. Outside of that, if we really cared so much we would just make our own videos.

I'm not trying to speak for Chief, if it is our chief, but if he minded that much I'm sure he would've said something by now. The most we could say is "this isn't really anything new to us Banes" like I did constantly in the "Splat tech" video.

We have a topic titled "dirty venom" which shows a lot of our tech stuff. Most of what isn't posted there is either still in development or posted somewhere else.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Yea, as Doom is saying, you can block it by crouch blocking. I honestly wouldn't ever sacrifice the position of a body press ender to end up with something like this.

The option select Doom is talking about is more reliable in the situation. Remember, Bane needs to stay on top of opponents like a junk yard dog, having a raging charge blocked in this manner just pushes him back a bit further.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yea, as Doom is saying, you can block it by crouch blocking. I honestly wouldn't ever sacrifice the position of a body press ender to end up with something like this.

The option select Doom is talking about is more reliable in the situation. Remember, Bane needs to stay on top of opponents like a junk yard dog, having a raging charge blocked in this manner just pushes him back a bit further.
I mean he says it can be crouch blocked in the original post anyways, I'm just reiterating it to further my point about how its not really solid tech.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I mean he says it can be crouch blocked in the original post anyways, I'm just reiterating it to further my point about how its not really solid tech.
Yea, of course. I was just saying that the risk of it being blocked and being left in an unfavorable position out ways the benefits.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Yep same Chief. I do post here Showtime :p. And I don't mind; like I've said before I made that guide to help me out personally, but I share it with everyone because I think it has some good stuff in it. Also, it's not only composed of stuff I've found, but stuff I've learned here and from other players like TAS_DASH. So I wouldn't be right myself to tout that guide around as solely my own creation. Even then, I'm not really concerned about credit; just wanna see backs get broken.

Glad my scene has my back tho. And Jason, where you been man? We need to talk about that HG matchup again because I got straight bodied the other day by one. Got footage and everything.

As far as that tech, it's a pretty good one-off against opponents who get liberal with wakeup attacks as it messes up their inputs. In general tho, there are better charge resets.

We need to put that guide in the first post of the first thread or somewhere where everyone will see it. It's great. I've lost the link to the current version yet again.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah if we eve got started on the darn thing lol. But every day I'm testing I'm finding new stuff with him, so its hard to make a guide when you spend every 30 minutes rewriting and adding onto it.

Yep same Chief. I do post here Showtime :p. And I don't mind; like I've said before I made that guide to help me out personally, but I share it with everyone because I think it has some good stuff in it. Also, it's not only composed of stuff I've found, but stuff I've learned here and from other players like TAS_DASH. So I wouldn't be right myself to tout that guide around as solely my own creation. Even then, I'm not really concerned about credit; just wanna see backs get broken.

Glad my scene has my back tho. And Jason, where you been man? We need to talk about that HG matchup again because I got straight bodied the other day by one. Got footage and everything.

As far as that tech, it's a pretty good one-off against opponents who get liberal with wakeup attacks as it messes up their inputs. In general tho, there are better charge resets.
i should be at show's on Monday... you need to come

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
There is a corner one I found a while ago but I don't remember what the notations are anymore lol

And because it's the corner and Bane's constantly running in one spot on top of the person, it kind of hits random front or b ack

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
There is a corner one I found a while ago but I don't remember what the notations are anymore lol

And because it's the corner and Bane's constantly running in one spot, it kind of OTGs in a weird way.
Pretty much any combo into charge in the corner will do this barring raw 123, and 113 (which combos).