What's new

Greetings Earthlings

SektorCyrax

Apprentice
I am from TRMK but i got banned until June 21st (wont discuss it solely because i could get banned on here for trash talking another site) my name on there was Sektorpionax-Zero. I main Sektor and my sub is Reptile. I have just recently been experimenting with Nightwolf and Quan-Chi. I am on Xbox. I love Sektor and because of this i have a hard time playing with other characters due to his unorthodox playstyle :/ Dont get me wrong i am pretty decent with other characters but when shit gets real i i almost always pick Sektor.

Love this Site. Its great for mk9 news, gameplay strategies and other MK9 media such as tournaments and live streams of casuals. Thats the part i love the most. I am a sucker for wasting my nights watching elite level players play MK9. I love how you can learn so much just off of how they play and this is ultimately why this site will be my new home :)

oh and if you jump in on me im just going to :flamethrower: yo azz :)

Biohazard

Mortal
well, welcome! i am a former member of TRMK also, a lot of immature people flood the chat box there, have not logged in in over 5 months tbh. glad you are with us!