What's new

Question Green lantern wierd reset??

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
ok so with Green lantern if you use Ex Lantern's might which is his slam move and wait alittle bit after he comes down i haven't got the timing down but if you do it and hit 223 you can do another Ex Lantern's might and you can keep it going each time and with a full meter i got over 80% with it but i did just pick lantern up but for those with great timing and execution yall might want to try this out and from what I'm getting its unblockable so all green/ yellow lanterns might want to try this and its useable in match's also

Do you mean that you did an 80% combo or you did multiple desperate combos that totaled up to 80%? You might post a video showing it. I'm not near my PS3 today to try testing it

shad0ki11er 27

it adds up to 80% sorry for that but yeah it just starts your combo over if you do it right but if i can get a good enough video of it i will post on but i will post one up in a few if you can see it but yeah man i will try and post one up

shad0ki11er 27

no one reads the forums apparently lol. ANY GL string OTGs after mb lift. They cant wake up. But they can block.
i read the forums but i didn't find what i been using so i don't know but ill post a video just tell me if you knew this already okay Marvaz

Marvaz

come at me
i read the forums but i didn't find what i been using so i don't know but ill post a video just tell me if you knew this already okay Marvaz
I know what your talking about. Again, the opponent can just block. STB TakeAChance posted DAY 1 that you could d1 OTG. I went into practice mode and the very next day i posted that GL can OTG after mb lift with ANY of his strings which sets up a true vortex. That was on day 2 of release.

shad0ki11er 27

ok i just looked up what you said and yeah now i see it i missed that one because it was near day 1 stuff and all but anyway why does no one really use this and okay i never mind then i didn't see the post of it but yeah why does no one really use this because i know people won't block any of this

Marvaz

come at me
223 string is not a mixup in its own. The real mixup/vortex comes from his b1. Once you get the timing down for b1 after mb lift to OTG them, thats when you can start implementing your f3,223,f2d1 etc shananigans.

Beat me to the explanation, but don't be afraid to post any hidden knowledge anything could turn out to be useful in the future, the turbine chase was found from release check messing up our combos, and he has an endless 50/50 guess reset loop for 100% 2m to show for it.

223 string is not a mixup in its own. The real mixup/vortex comes from his b1. Once you get the timing down for b1 after mb lift to OTG them, thats when you can start implementing your f3,223,f2d1 etc shananigans.
I should probably hurry up on that Vortex portion in my thread. Hopefully people will read it.