What's new

General/Other Green Lantern alt screenshot (not yellow?)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
doubt they'd change the symbol just for mirror matches. I'm gonna say Yellow Hal's story only then.
If you select MK3 Noob's alternate colour in MK9, they swapped the clone out for Smoke.

This requires a bit less ingenuity than that, I'd think, since he already appears in story mode and likely fights in it :p

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It would have been cool if Hal was a Stance character like NW and WW, switching from Green to Yellow. Constructs and normal's would change.
Though that would probably be more inline with Guy.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Um, the chest symbols are different lol

So they can't be p1 and p2 color alts.
Doesn't Sonya's shirt on her alternate costume become camouflage instead of just being plain white? Also, Noob's clone change to human smoke in of his DLC alternate colors. The costumes are also exactly the same besides the color and symbol. I don't see how them being alternate colors of each other is impractical.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Doesn't Sonya's shirt on her alternate costume become camouflage instead of just being plain white? Also, Noob's clone change to human smoke in of his DLC alternate colors. The costumes are also exactly the same besides the color and symbol. I don't see how them being alternate colors of each other is impractical.
Wouldn't camo just be counted as a color? ... Her shirt goes from white to camo. Just like how jax's pants can be purple... they're still the same design. They didn't add belt buckles to his knees or a big "S" to sonya's shirt.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Wouldn't camo just be counted as a color? ... Her shirt goes from white to camo. Just like how jax's pants can be purple... they're still the same design. They didn't add belt buckles to his knees or a big "S" to sonya's shirt.

This is NRS, they're adding a different voice to some Alts so changing a symbol is whatever.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Exactly. This is a mild color change with just simply altering the symbol which is apart of the outer color "skin" as well. They're just alternate colors dude. I doubt they'd make a new costume just for him to have a Sinestro corps symbol on it which is relatively easy to change.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It's a simple texture change, all the same. It takes no less effort to apply a camouflage pattern as it is to apply a sinestro corps symbol.

tazzmission

Banned
Storymode only maybe?

i read we will get alt skins and a alt voice pack so im guessing maybe hal gets the whole spectrum since he was every color minus purple and pink.

i just hope nathan fillion is an alt voice since he voiced him in doom and emerald knights. i also hope ron perlman voices sinestro again since he did it in gl tas

that isnt GLs alternate its one of sinestros. Hal always wears the ring on his right hand. The sinestro corps costume has the ring on the left hand which is sinestros dominant hand. sinister means left in latin.

Well, now I'm confused.

Story trailer:

New screenshot:

yellow=ring on left hand green-ring on right hand. its a sinestro alt because if it were Hals the dev team would have to change all his constructs to come from the left hand instead of the right.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yellow=ring on left hand green-ring on right hand. its a sinestro alt because if it were Hals the dev team would have to change all his constructs to come from the left hand instead of the right.
not sure if spoilers about yellow Hal
Hal becomes a yellow, you can pick his yellow alt and the name shows as yellow lantern, all his constructs are yellow and even his logo on the bottom changes to Sinestro corps. not sure if his super changes though