What's new

Tech Green Lantern +20 Frame trap set up!!!!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
The problem with using rockets to get in is that they're 44frames start up. And while if they block them and you're at +, GL's dash is bad and his walk and jump speeds are awful so he can't take advantage of it. But that corner set up is pretty cool with the weird cross up. :)

The problem with using rockets to get in is that they're 44frames start up. And while if they block them and you're at +, GL's dash is bad and his walk and jump speeds are awful so he can't take advantage of it. But that corner set up is pretty cool with the weird cross up. :)
This is very true i was a bit vague on that :( okay, theres a couple ways to make use of his rockets! If you wake up and get that lift, you cam throw a rocket on half the cast with them doing nothing. Unless they bounce c on wake up. The other way is gl is a meter burner. He also gains meter quick. Gls enhanced oas rocket is +18 on block. From there using rocket power is a lot easiar. Enhanced rocket power is +40 on hit, -4 on block and reaches full screen. Its all worth the gamble. If you use his tools he shuts people up. Also, ehanced oa rocket is ridiculous. Its hit box is huge and hits jumpers, even if they block its +18. You just need to use his tools properly. If you have xbox my gt is kinetic traps i can show you! Even if his dash is bad.. his back 1 makes up for it.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
His back 1 is very good i like to go, ji2 ,223, db1(mb), ji2, 223, db1 then go b1 3 into like db1(mb) etc etc easy to hit and u dont need to dash after the last db1 becuase of b1's GREAT range seems to catch people with the low

His back 1 is very good i like to go, ji2 ,223, db1(mb), ji2, 223, db1 then go b1 3 into like db1(mb) etc etc easy to hit and u dont need to dash after the last db1 becuase of b1's GREAT range seems to catch people with the low
exactly, but he still has his bad match ups. I feel like against super man, Sinestro, Raven, can eat him up hard by zoning. For that reason I am also picking up flash