Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
[video=youtube_share;wCh1UQJ1lSI]http://youtu.be/wCh1UQJ1lSI[/video]

This is "PAINFUL" for me to watch....Id love to run this back right now

Signed,
salt of the hut
+
Lord of the Salt

We knocked them to losers bracket and this was their payback to us in grand finals lol

Congrats to Atl_Redd and Atl_Batman - See you guys Sep 24th

lol call me saltyeagle cuz i was hopping to see yall clear it out , nightwolf/mileena woulda been nice to see instead of kunglao/liukang.... i noticed yall were having trouble around when they started just ducking sai's that was a very interesting way of dealing with the zoning lol basically they chose to be passive and irritate yall into doing something.

Pig Of The Hut

lol call me saltyeagle cuz i was hopping to see yall clear it out , nightwolf/mileena woulda been nice to see instead of kunglao/liukang.... i noticed yall were having trouble around when they started just ducking sai's that was a very interesting way of dealing with the zoning lol basically they chose to be passive and irritate yall into doing something.
yea the 2nd match i played redd when i missed that ex teleport i lost it mentally and started dropping all my combos. I was so pissed off he dashed my ex tele kick i did for the chip damage that would have won it. I should have played smarter and just Air sai'd his ass and through out ex sais for chip. I got over confident and rushed by offense and ended up losing.

And i wanted CSZ the whole time - damn that character lock

Live n learn

yea... the dropped combos were a definite mental guard break . and while the character lock may be annoying if you coulda switched to csz we might be saying instead of " if he didnt drop those combos " to " if he didnt get that bomb cancel at point blank range, when he clearly wanted a 33/34 mix up , but because NRS made poor gameplay decisions/ ed boon hates csz players......." ( note my deep seeded anxiety about csz)

at least this way the salt is your own , not with the game lol

Pig Of The Hut

yea... the dropped combos were a definite mental guard break . and while the character lock may be annoying if you coulda switched to csz we might be saying instead of " if he didnt drop those combos " to " if he didnt get that bomb cancel at point blank range, when he clearly wanted a 33/34 mix up , but because NRS made poor gameplay decisions/ ed boon hates csz players......." ( note my deep seeded anxiety about csz)

at least this way the salt is your own , not with the game lol
lol so true

I couldnt imagine the amount of salt if i did dash in for 33 mixup and farted a bomb.