What's new

Breakthrough - Goro Goro's Role in MKX [Speculation]

KingOko

Was it good for you?
Considering there are always speculation/misc. threads bout MKX, I said why not add to it, so here we go.

I think Goro's role in the story will be either cut super short or he will have a long "cameo" role. If his story is cut short this is what I am thinking...

With the death of Shao Khan, Goro rightfully claims the thrown and is the new ruler of Outworld. Things are running smoothly depending on how smoothly Goro Khan (thats funny isnt it, Goro Khan lol) can run shit when enters a new challenger...Kotal Khan. Kotal challenges Goro for the thrown in which Goro dies in some horrible gory cut scene similar to how Jax lost his arms in MK9.

If he has a long "cameo" role i think it will go a little something like this...

Once Shao Khan dies, Outworld is in total chaos until Kotal Khan assumes control of the thrown, which is to Goros dismay. Goro continues to work under Kotal Khan throughout the whole story, waiting for his chance to overthrow Kotal Khan. His plan of a coup d'etat was discovered and he ends up dying by the hands of D'vora in some horrible gory cut scene similar to how Jax lost his arms in MK9.

Either way, Goro is dying lol. But yeah what do y'all think?

#GoroforKhan2015

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Goro is pre-order so I doubt he will play any huge role.

You'll have to fight him twice and that's it

KingOko

Was it good for you?
Goro is pre-order so I doubt he will play any huge role.

You'll have to fight him twice and that's it

That sucks. Well still it sounds like Goros gonna have a quick death. Most likely my main tho, or Kotal.

#GoroforKhan2015

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I hope instead of PRINCE Goro, that we get KING Goro.

Since MKX is 25 years in the future, maybe after Kahn is killed King Gorbak makes a bid for the Outworld throne and is killed or something. If that were the case, then Goro would have the Shokan throne, and he could too have been / be one of those fighting for the Outworld Emperor-ship.

At the end of the day, to me it doesn't matter how weaved into the main story Goro is...in terms of gameplay appearances that is. As long has he has some role in the overarching story and back story I'll be fine.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Inb4 pointless speculation thread. Anyways i don't think he'll be a major player, but as you said, i think he'll have some sort of cameo

KingOko

Was it good for you?
I hope instead of PRINCE Goro, that we get KING Goro.

Since MKX is 25 years in the future, maybe after Kahn is killed King Gorbak makes a bid for the Outworld throne and is killed or something. If that were the case, then Goro would have the Shokan throne, and he could too have been / be one of those fighting for the Outworld Emperor-ship.

At the end of the day, to me it doesn't matter how weaved into the main story Goro is...in terms of gameplay appearances that is. As long has he has some role in the overarching story and back story I'll be fine.

Too much lol

Inb4 pointless speculation thread. Anyways i don't think he'll be a major player, but as you said, i think he'll have some sort of cameo

Man honestly he really might be my main in this game.

#GoroforKhan2015

Dark

Noob
Would be great if he did have a role, but I'm thinking he might just have Skarlet/Motaro type cameos

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
With the death of Shao Khan, Goro rightfully claims the thrown and is the new ruler of Outworld.
As someone who likes Mileena, you have to know that Mileena is the only person who has any rights to Shao Kahn's thrown.

She is the last member in Shao's bloodline left that we know of. Shao is dead, Sindel is dead, Kitana is dead.

Mileena is the rightful heir.

Goro doubles as an enforcer and representative of his race.

I predict Goro will be in a resistance opposing Kotal, or he'll be loyal to the title Kahn and obey him.

GGA Max

As someone who likes Mileena, you have to know that Mileena is the only person who has any rights to Shao Kahn's thrown.

She is the last member in Shao's bloodline left that we know of. Shao is dead, Sindel is dead, Kitana is dead.

Mileena is the rightful heir.

Goro doubles as an enforcer and representative of his race.

I predict Goro will be in a resistance opposing Kotal, or he'll be loyal to the title Kahn and obey him.
is she really his bloodline? shes half kitana half tarkatan, and kitana is not biologically shao kahns daughter.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Not literally bloodline, but a part of his family and is considered royalty in Outworld.

Shao Kahn considers Kitana and Mileena his daughters.

Kitana is his step-daughter, as he married Sindel, and he literally had Mileena made for him.

His wife, her daughter, and him are dead, but the daughter he had created his still alive.