What's new

Question - Goro Goro Pre order GameStop code not working?

So, here I am, 5:24am central time in America. Had the game since midnight release. On the verge of beating the campaign I'm almost to the last chapter.

Still Goro code is not working/activating. Keeps saying not valid code.

I've quadruple checked, from me "patiently" entering the code a fourth time and going over it three times before hitting enter.

Thus, the code is entered correctly, the game is working fine and fully installed since 12am this morning and it's now 5:25am.

Has anybody else experienced this?
Did it just start working?

I would like to hear from those "whom are/have experienced" this issue.

Thanks.

Thanks gentlemen. I tweeted Tyler, Derek, Boon & Nerherealm. None responded.

Luckily, I went to gamestop and the guy gave me a new code. It worked. So, I'm all good now.

You may close this thread if you'd like Mods.

TrashMKX

Noob
My code worked, I downloaded and installed it...but j still can't select him. Any ideas?
Had the same issue. I entered the Goro code and it said "promotional code accepted". I then started up the game for the first time and Goro was locked. I re-entered the code and this time it actually showed it download and install. Went back into game and Goro was unlocked.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Anybody having trouble finding Goro in the PSN store on your PS4 after putting in the redeemable code just open store.playstation.com on your computer, log in, under account go to downloads and big boy should be right there. Hit download and it'll get sent to your PS4.