What's new

General/Other - Goro Goro on the PS store

Kim0z

Noob
I have a question regarding getting Goro, I bought a hard copy of the game, when I access the PS store I can find easy fatalities, unlock the Krypt etc...

But I cannot find Goro, even in the character selection screen when I press X to purchase him, I get a msg saying he is unavailable.

So does anyone know when will he be available for the ones who did not preorder the game and only have a hard copy? And if he is already available how can I obtain him? Thanks in advance.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Hmmm, I've could have sworn I saw him in there in PSN. Maybe I might be wrong and it was just a picture of him with the additional content to purchase? The samurai pack is there, 2 easy fatalities pack, Kombat pack, unlock the Krypt, and blue steel subzero from what I remember. Maybe he is not out yet to download right away?

Kim0z

Noob
Hmmm, I've could have sworn I saw him in there in PSN. Maybe I might be wrong and it was just a picture of him with the additional content to purchase? The samurai pack is there, 2 easy fatalities pack, Kombat pack, unlock the Krypt, and blue steel subzero from what I remember. Maybe he is not out yet to download right away?
I just checked the PS store, I can only find easy fatalities, krypt, samurai skins, kimbat pack and blue steel Sub Zero, thats all.
Maybe he will be available later, not sure tho.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
I just checked the PS store, I can only find easy fatalities, krypt, samurai skins, kimbat pack and blue steel Sub Zero, thats all.
Maybe he will be available later, not sure tho.
Go to store.playstation.com. Under account, go to downloads, Goro should be there if you've put your redeemable code in already. Just hit download and it will send him to your PS4.

Kim0z

Noob
Go to store.playstation.com. Under account, go to downloads, Goro should be there if you've put your redeemable code in already. Just hit download and it will send him to your PS4.
You are talking about the how to get him if I have a code, but no thats not my case, Im asking about purchasing him from the PS store, I do not have a code.

Kim0z

Noob
Guys, I have checked the EU PS store and found out that Goro is available now, I have purchased him and he is unlocked now.