What's new

Tech - Goro Goro corner restand

You are actually -1 on hit after ex gp. Ex gp on hit was either stealth buffed or the frame data before the latest patch was wrong.
In the corner off of a command grab you are guaranteed the unblockable so there may be some interesting things to set up into

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
In the corner off of a command grab you are guaranteed the unblockable so there may be some interesting things to set up into
Yeah there are. You can do SG, b121, b3, d1, d3, throw, armor etc etc. This works wonders in the corner. Makes KW Goro's corner game even more scary.

Yeah there are. You can do SG, b121, b3, d1, d3, throw, armor etc etc. This works wonders in the corner. Makes KW Goro's corner game even more scary.
After a couple days I notice most people panic when they see this and go for an armoured reversal or a jump. I tend to either block or go for ex punch walk then condition my opponent to block then go for all the fancy stuff

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I just though of this during a lab session and so far it's worked in game very well. Since Goros corner cary is so good it seems viable
Nice, but why not go for full combo with comand grab ender and then restand. You are droping so much damage otherwise.