What's new

Combo Video - Kuatan Warrior Goro best 1 bar combos tutorial video by TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist

This video showcases Goros best 1 bar Kuatan Warrior combos from every combo starter and launcher he has. All launchers are shown at midscreen and at the wall.

Featured combos...

Goro meterless vortex
38% meterless wall
1 bar 44% midscreen
1 bar 48% wall
3 bar 54% midscreen
3 bar 58% wall

Goro meterless vortex leaves you at +7 or 8, make of it what you will.

Inputs for all combos are included. Enjoy.

@STORMS

TONY-T

Mad scientist
how...... how did you get that vortex to land?

wtf goro?

@TONY-T do you plan on doing any other variation type combo things?
I haven't tried his other varients yet, but it they don't have ground pound, they wont have as big a combos as kuatan warrior.

I'm over at the gf's, when i get home later, ill try and run through his other variations and see what i can find. All variations should have the vortex so long as they have the bf2 move.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Just so it's known, his ex ground pound is only guaranteed off a hard knockdown. A lot of these you should be able to wakeup out of, maybe backdash+jump too but I never tested that

Reactions: RYX

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I haven't tried his other varients yet, but it they don't have ground pound, they wont have as big a combos as kuatan warrior.

I'm over at the gf's, when i get home later, ill try and run through his other variations and see what i can find. All variations should have the vortex so long as they have the bf2 move.
that bf2 is only in kuatan warrior. tigrar fury has flame breath which is + on block and good advantage on hit, but i haven't played around with it yet to find specific ways to set them up properly.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I feel like since nobody plays KW nobody else understands that feeling when your chest bump hits an airborne opponent and you don't get the toss

and they don't understand that they're at a disadvantage so they just eat shit every single time it happens

good stuff though, i didn't know you could combo into it lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just so it's known, his ex ground pound is only guaranteed off a hard knockdown. A lot of these you should be able to wakeup out of, maybe backdash+jump too but I never tested that
Everything you see in this video is guaranteed. Beleive me , ive already gone through this in the other thread with another poster.

So he has a restand is what you're saying?

How in any way shape or form is this a vortex? Dunno how Goro is supposed to mix you up and loop this back into itself.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
So he has a restand is what you're saying?

How in any way shape or form is this a vortex? Dunno how Goro is supposed to mix you up and loop this back into itself.
Yeah restand. But you are at +7 after it. You can mix b3~exbf4, then do bf2 into another restand, or you can mix 3d3~exbf4, then bf2 into another restand.
Yes he can do the restand after a exbf4.

Its debatable to call it restand or vortex.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
@TONY-T this is good, but I would never recommend doing EX GroundPound in the corner or close up unless you need the damage, as you are -6. which some / most of the cast can punish.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
@TONY-T this is good, but I would never recommend doing EX GroundPound in the corner or close up unless you need the damage, as you are -6. which some / most of the cast can punish.
Yes. The ones where i put them in corner, you can substitute the final combo string with an uppercut and that will push them out of the corner , away from you and still allow a safe guaranteed ex ground pound for exactly the same damage.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yes. The ones where i put them in corner, you can substitute the final combo string with an uppercut and that will push them out of the corner , away from you and still allow a safe guaranteed ex ground pound for exactly the same damage.
You're the man. Thank you