What's new

Gorilla Grodd infinite?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
So, this is something that Coach Steve found, and Reo shared. It appears that Grodd might have an infinite. I'm not sure if anyone knows exactly if it is yet, or how long it will loop for before it fails (if it does), but it's certainly something people need to be aware of and to explore further before Combo Breaker.

Watch Reo's video below:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I heard it wasn't a real infinite. I honestly don't know enough myself though.
Source or proof? I heard the opposite.

Either way it's actually pretty difficult to pull off and I doubt people will be able to do so by Combo Breaker. Not saying the infinite shouldn't be removed or banned until its patched out, but I doubt it would be a huge issue.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
He did this on me a couple of times but I swear I was able to block after a couple of reps so maybe it's out? Or maybe he messed up his timing? If it is a legit infinite it would have to be removed, I'm just not so sure it is anymore.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
He did this on me a couple of times but I swear I was able to block after a couple of reps so maybe it's out? Or maybe he messed up his timing? If it is a legit infinite it would have to be removed, I'm just not so sure it is anymore.
That's the thing, I've not seen anyone demonstrate it either way. I'm not sure anyone knows atm

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Source or proof? I heard the opposite.

Either way it's actually pretty difficult to pull off and I doubt people will be able to do so by Combo Breaker. Not saying the infinite shouldn't be removed or banned until its patched out, but I doubt it would be a huge issue.
I'm not lying. That's about all the proof I can give you lol. We will see soon enough. My goal is not to spread misinformation here.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm not lying. That's about all the proof I can give you lol. We will see soon enough. My goal is not to spread misinformation here.
Fair enough. I haven't tried it myself either so you may be right. Didn't mean to come off as confrontational, was just curious.