What's new

Good Mornin.

Sooo... Ive been reading TYM for a while now, i play alot of offline and online, and i so far ive been content just combing the site for info, but now 2 things have happened. 1> I feel i actual have things to contribute, and 2> Ive hit a wall in my leveling up. I need help, i guess, and communication with the community is key, i think. I dunno.
Anyways, I am pretty obsessed with fighting games, my 2 favs are MK and Smash. In Mk, i main Raiden, Rain, Scorp, and am dabbling with Kabal a bit. I look forward to hearin from you guys and playin matches against any and all friendly fighters.

leek

Kombatant
Hey man welcome.

Willing for some casuals if you'd like, just add me up. I'm online all the time.

What do you think you're hitting that wall with? What's the looming issue you have at the momeny? With me at first it was getting used to not using wakeup shadow kicks and shoulder charges so damn often, then after( and I'm still working on it.) is meter management. A bit higher level and takes a lot longer to get used to but nonetheless :D

welcome though man!

I guess what i mean by "hit a wall" is that ive ...just quit getting better haha. But yeah, ill add you on psn! Thanks for the warm welcome.