What's new

Match-up Discussion Good Characters to cover WW's bad matchups

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
ok we all know that Injustice is shaping up to be one of the heaviest matchup games that has come out in a long time. As a WW main I've been trying to find some characters to cover her ass so to say in her bad matchups.

Right now I've been mainly trying to cultivate a good Hawkgirl keepaway to counter my problems with fighting zoners and characters with super armor like grundy and bane. So I ask you

who do you think are the best characters to learn to cover your bat matchups?

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
I've just been using Green Lantern as an alt, she also helps w/ his cyborg, sinestro, and killer frost bad matchups.

What are WW's bad match-ups? She seems evenly spread enough to not have any seriously bad match-ups but maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.

Droogy

What are WW's bad match-ups? She seems evenly spread enough to not have any seriously bad match-ups but maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.
Green Lantern.....all day erryday

I also have issues with Captain Marvel

I find that she loses as well to Doomsday and Grundy, or at least more often than other characters

and for that matter. your correct, she has no seriously impossible matches, but she also doesn't have any I WIN EVERY TIME matches like other characters do (for example Hawkgirl vs Grundy is always in hawkgirls favor)

Droogy

Idk it seems The Corps believe WW vs GL is 5-5. Also, GL bops Doomsday and Grundy.
I think that GL vs. WW may be fair, offline. Its really difficult to react to GL's low-overhead online even when you KNOW its coming and how to block it, the input delay is just rediculous. Also his energy grab destroys WW's air game. Thats why I see it as WW loses

the Corps may think its a 5-5 but GL is the main issues I see from most WW players, I dunno any other matchup I've seen bitched about as much haha.

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
Raven gives Wonderwoman a hard time a lot of ww starters r too obvious when ur pressuring. Though what do u guys recommend?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Raven gives Wonderwoman a hard time a lot of ww starters r too obvious when ur pressuring. Though what do u guys recommend?
Raven doesnt give WW any problems, Shield stance ur way in, and abuse her on knockdown.
GL doesnt give WW any problems either, dunno where thats coming from.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
The only 'bad' matches I can see as WW at the moment are Hawkgirl and Batman.
But you don't need another character for them.

WW in this game is lucky enough to be so strong that she has no match worth swapping her out for.

Besides were still technically still in the first month of the game, needless to say things are going to change as time goes by, some of these match-ups that appear bad now might get better as we improve with the character(or worse, only God knows). Definitely too early to start thinking bout subs to counter bad match-ups. Especially with WW, a character barely anyone plays at a high level.

McNasty

Moist.
The only 'bad' matches I can see as WW at the moment are Hawkgirl and Batman.
But you don't need another character for them.

WW in this game is lucky enough to be so strong that she has no match worth swapping her out for.
what is it that hawkgirl gets away with in this MU to make it unfavorable in your oppinion?

Not too sure about the batman match up ive gone very even vs my sparring partners batman anything specific you see as trouble?

I was having trouble vs Gl and raven both till I figured out sword stance is where its at and top of the screen air dashing avoids ravens gravity squeeze allowing a amazon smash any time she attempts it.

I thought aquaman vs GL was a bad match-up for him as well(although I hear the match-up isn't that bad for WW anyway). Might try out arthur, he seems fun, but his costumes leave a little to be desired(I know I know, but I like characters with numerous cool costumes).

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I dont think I've ever lost to GL as AM, the only bad part about GL when you play as AM is that your trait is basically useless, as all his combos start from his grab thingy.