What's new

Godzilla: Battle Legends

Godzilla: Battle Legends is easily the best fighting game to involve the Monster King I have played and just the best offical Godzilla game I've played. Like G: Destroy All Monsters there is a decent learning curve and a decent moveset. There's also a lot more fighters to choose from. Sadly you can only play Godzilla in Adventure mode, if you wanna play someone like Battra or Mecha-King Ghidorah then you need to have a friend over and play in Vs. Mode. Still it's a pretty good fighter and just like G: Destroy All Monsters I can recommend it to the fighting game community even if they are not fans or unfamiliar with the monsters and never saw any of the films.

Unlike Destroy All Monsters this game did make it stateside but simply re titled as just Godzilla (really dumb since a lot of games are just titled that, confuses people on which game you are talking about) however it was for the short lived Turbo Duo which was ahead of it's time and which many people did not have.

NOTE: This is my first time playing the game and I was never good at fighting games even though I love playing them so please forgive me if I come off a noob because, well, I am.

gdf

Noob
Did you not play Save The Earth?

Nice information though, never had much exposure to the older Godzilla Fighters.

The Destroy All Monsters I'm referring to is the one for the Super Famicon/SNES one that you have to get imported. But yes, I have played the Atari games.