What's new

GnG's Premiere Event- Sodium Intake

Got Next Gaming is proud to announce “Sodium Intake” GnG’s new monthly tournament here in Asheville, NC!

Date: Every first Saturday of each month starting May 4th

550 Airport Rd. Fletcher, NC 28732
(828) 684-1213

Accommodations: Convenient location right off the interstate and a short free shuttle ride from the airport. Hotel is open for players to stay. Hotel has its own bar/restaurant, indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and is surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants along Airport Rd.

Games: SSF4AE (360)
UMVC3 (360)
SFxT (PS3)
TTT2 (PS3) *
MK9 (PS3) *
IGAU (PS3) *

Cost: Venue Fee- $10
Game Fee- $10
Spectator Fee- $5

This being our first tournament we are in need of some equipment. If you are able to help us out please send me an email at [email protected] or stop by our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotNextGaming/. Anyone that is able to help us out will have their venue fee waived as a thank you.

We hope you all can make it out to our first event here in Asheville, NC to help support our scene and insure future, bigger and better events. There is no pre-registration for this event but please if you are sure you can make it please let us know to help us run a smoother tournament.

Thank you all and hope to see you there!

@Tim Static Front page please? :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
I'll for sure be there in May. I might be able to help too, I'll let you know. Looking forward to it :) You should post in some of the regional matchmaking threads to get more people.

UPR_Nova

Noob
Don't see why I won't be able to make the first event since I won't be required to stay overnight...such a short drive fortunately. Grundy and Johnny Cage can make it.