What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Glitch on Kotal Brutality #1 (kotally awesome) after latest patch update

Has anyone else noticed after the latest patch update that Kotal's brutality #1: kotally awesome does not seem to work anymore. It says you must stand at sweep distance. Before the latest patch update the move would execute as long as the final hit came from sun ray or god ray and kotal was at least sweep distance away or farther from opponent. Now after the patch I can't get it to work no matter where I stand. I must have tried a thousand times from each individual placement starting from up close and progressively moving back a step each time...nothing, doesn't work. Is anyone else having this same problem? Perhaps it is some kind of glitch that arose when they updated the latest patch? This may seem trivial but I loved using that brutality and I'm starting to get sad that I can no longer see my opponent get sunburned until their head falls off *smh* (pun intended)

Are you able to do the move? I would feel better knowing if anyone else has been able to do the brutality recently or if it's just me.

Levaranoia

War God
After what patch? Was there one today or something? I've been able to hit ppl with it still since the last patch. Just need to be outside of sweep.

I mean the latest patch for the month of May. Ever since then if I execute it correctly it will just say finish him but will not initiate the brutality. Could this problem somehow be only isolated to my ps4? Not sure why it won't work for me anymore...

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I noticed a couple of times I thought it should have worked but didn't as well. No extensive testing; just a few tower matches where I was like wtf.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Hmmm now that you say that no wonder my damn brutality never happened. I did it pretty well within range. He just stood up and died

Yea, the evidence is starting to come in now...thanks guys. I'm starting to realize this is a glitch. Please NSR, please fix this. I paid for a game with a full kotal kahn, not one with 5/6ths of his finishers.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yea, the evidence is starting to come in now...thanks guys. I'm starting to realize this is a glitch. Please NSR, please fix this. I paid for a game with a full kotal kahn, not one with 5/6ths of his finishers.
NRS, wrong company buddy