What's new

Gga Jeremiah vs KH Cat - The Inevitable Final Round Runback

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Whoever plays Sheeva at high level, has balls to bring her to the tournament and even more, has balls to pick her against Kabal is automatically a winner in my book. Huge props to Geremiah.

I would love and try to bring the hype if we do happen to face each other in the tourney. But unfortunately if we do, I have a strong feeling I will get Kaballed... hard.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Cat - here's some motivation.

If you lose to this scrubby Sheeva player again, I will no longer acknowledge you as one of the country's best Kabals. :D

SO DON'T FUCK THIS UP, FOOL.

Vagrant

Noob
Cat - here's some motivation.

If you lose to this scrubby Sheeva player again, I will no longer acknowledge you as one of the country's best Kabals. :D

SO DON'T FUCK THIS UP, FOOL.
He does have the best Sheeva in the world... Not exactly what I'd call.a scrub. His kenshi gave me nightmares the other day.

pretty much cats kabal at that time was half ass fk, i seen so many d3's into knees it made my head hurt, and not a single 2 ndc, to put it simple playing kabal like that back then im not suprise sheeva was able to blow him up lol, errors of execution all over that match...but im sure now n days that match will not be that horrible.