What's new

Tech Getting off of Metropolis Rooftop

GGA Wafflez

the kid
i would think that this would be a priority for most KF's on this stage... i feel like they are so concentrated on the reset, that b3ing off doesnt come to mind. that last combo was gdlk

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
I'm a Harley quinn player thinking of switching to killer frost, but why is this stage so bad for Killer frost

I'm a Harley quinn player thinking of switching to killer frost, but why is this stage so bad for Killer frost
Frost is one of the few "Acrobatic" characters, meaning she doesn't throw all the interactibles like a Power character or blow them up like a Gadget character. On Metropolis Rooftop there are reappearing drones which (in spite of a 'nerf') still have insane tracking and insane hitbox, but that she can't use. Essentially, a Power character picks Metropolis Rooftop against KF and they can hang back and spam the drones at her for 18% and there isn't much she can do about it. They went from impossible to avoid to nigh impossible to avoid. Look at every match where 16-Bit or PR Balrog loses, it is always the same s--t: a Power Character on Metropolis Rooftop. In the Injustice finals at EVO you can see Balrog shake his head and laugh before the 3rd match (where he was eliminated) because the opponent chose Metropolis Rooftop for his Power character.

I think KF went off the radar of people demanding that she be nerfed and insisting she is top 5, not because of the damage nerf or trait cancel nerf, but because it finally dawned on people what we have been saying all along: this is a horrible stage for her and everyone knows it and everyone always uses it against her. KF matches are Batcave, Rooftop, Batcave, Rooftop.... Opponent picks Rooftop, Frost loses. Frost picks Batcave, wins. Opponent picks Rooftop, Frost loses.

They really need to nerf that Metropolis Rooftop stage some more.