What's new

Getting into the competitive fighting game scene

I am currently wanting to get into the competitive fighting games scene, particularly with NRS games. Mortal Kombat is a game I've grown up with and have been playing all my life. Watching EVO a couple years back gave me inspiration to get better at fighting games. I live in Oregon, a state with no scene at all. Any advice on where I can start? Most online tourneys are Playstation only which kinda sucks 'cause I own and XBone. Thx and keep fighting!

Create your own locals ,I have the same mindset as you and goals . I just know that nothing is owed to me so I can expect no help . I'm currently talking to my uncle who owns a restaurant in my town and has a banquet hall and I know on Tuesdays he doesn't open so I got a location once I get raise funds I'm start buying consoles and use the power of social media to convince ppl to come to me . And hopefully it works the closest place I can think of is about 2 hrs away from me for the closest local . As for xboxone tourneys I think once a while over on finish him Reddit they did have a weekly tourment type thing on there and I remember seeing some on here too