What's new

get over here virginia

well i checked the threads and theres no va threads so i made one. the only person i heard of is tom brady and thats through tekken. so yeah hit me up for games

my name is D i live in va chesapeake i play ultimatemk tekken dr live and doa4 live. im pretty known in tekken in virginia and just started to try and play mk at a high level. do you live in chesapeake?

Infamous TopTear said:
my name is D i live in va chesapeake i play ultimatemk tekken dr live and doa4 live. im pretty known in tekken in virginia and just started to try and play mk at a high level. do you live in chesapeake?
hahahah I want a piece :lol: :lol:
send me a FR
xIllegal Eaglex my GT :wink:
in two days tho, Whats ur GT?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Infamous TopTear said:
Nope I live in Ohio bro.

But I figured since nobody else was repliying to your thread, so I gave you some attention.

Well, you've come to the right place for MK at a high level.

Do you hav a 360?

im getting a new playstation3 live account tues. it will be forever toptear and my xbox live account is forever toptear and thezanza

just let me know what game your trying to play and im down :p

but im trying to get someone to beat me into shape in ultimate mk. lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Infamous TopTear said:
oh i have the demo of ultimatemk on xbox36O. how much does it cost to download? and i didnt know they had mk2 on ps3
UMK3 is 800 points aka $10.

MKII on the PSNetwork is only $5.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
TopTear? I sure as hell didn't think YOU played UMK3. (imitates Mr. Burns) Exceeellleeent. Since we live in the same city I think we wouldn't get much lag. Syber plays too every so often on my box. Hit me up man.

XBL- Maj1n Vegeta (UMK3)
PSN- vegeta1984 (MK2)