What's new

Breakthrough General Zod Free 50/50 & Game Breaking Glitch

same concept as frost, batgirl et cetera.

its not breaking the game man its by design. the only thing that is a glitch is the shaking. good stuff though

I can't watch the video on the bus. What's the game breaking issue?
nothing... its just a frost style standing reset if you finish a combo with trait grab. its ok... to situational to be reliable though. take the damage with zod and get back to zoning. further... zod HAS NO OVERHEAD! so players can just block low and block the reset.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
I like taking the damage off the combo because people while ring grabbed by the trait animation will always hold down and since he has no overhead they will block it

Ill explore this tough, good stuff
how about this since you can meter burn ground blast or what ever its called and your able to move during the meter burn ground blast cant you do a jump in or f3 since there forced to block low already and cant block over and low at the same time?

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
how about this since you can meter burn ground blast or what ever its called and your able to move during the meter burn ground blast cant you do a jump in or f3 since there forced to block low already and cant block over and low at the same time?
You're locked into an animation with ground blast, you can't move until it's finished.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
did you not see the video you can move doing what i did
That part I missed. Rewatched, see it, don't really understand how it's happening. With the exception of that one combo in the video, are there any other ways to replicate that? Or do you NEED to spend 3 bars for it to work?

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
That part I missed. Rewatched, see it, don't really understand how it's happening. With the exception of that one combo in the video, are there any other ways to replicate that? Or do you NEED to spend 3 bars for it to work?
you need 1 bar for the meter burn ground blast. the last way i showed is in a full combo but the first 2 was just the very easy way to do that reset.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
n
The Video says it all! If you have any questions or comments just leave a message. Enjoy!

nice find
everyone else doesnt takr shit srrious depending on hoo posted it
they must not know bout u, a player that also is very creditable

people should do their research before dismising shit

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
you need 1 bar for the meter burn ground blast. the last way i showed is in a full combo but the first 2 was just the very easy way to do that reset.
Let me elaborate, the combo before the MB Ground Blast. Is that the only way to recreate the dash during MB Ground Blast, or is it possible by just ending a combo with Wraith Grab?

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Let me elaborate, the combo before the MB Ground Blast. Is that the only way to recreate the dash during MB Ground Blast, or is it possible by just ending a combo with Wraith Grab?
you need the mb ground blast if you wanna be able to move during that move. the other 2 combos you only need the wraith to get the reset.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Hmmm

How do U move while MB laser is hitting?
you gotta do the glitch the way i do it in the video you need to have the wraith grab the opponent before you hit the ground to start the trick. you will notice in the video when i do the wraith grab right after you will see zod land on the ground after the grab thats when you know you did it right. it takes some practice but i can do it about 75% of the time right now.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
you gotta do the glitch the way i do it in the video you need to have the wraith grab the opponent before you hit the ground to start the trick. you will notice in the video when i do the wraith grab right after you will see zod land on the ground after the grab thats when you know you did it right. it takes some practice but i can do it about 75% of the time right now.
Im guessing that will be fixed but if not then sounds awesome

Ha! This is cool. I need to look into possibilities of Zod resets, I am loving Martian now, but he is banned at next Russian MFA tournament. But Zod with this kind of shit is allowed!!:)I will play him just to protest and glitch the shit out of that tournament:)