What's new

General Zod Brief Gameplay from Conan O'Brien Show

redeyes

Button Masher
That's not enough to save him from BA. I'm gonna break his shins in half and
then when he's crippled, I'll MB low lightning him to death. Nobody flies from outer
space to earth epicly except Black Adam.

lmao i forgot how he flew to earth epicly.
lets not forget He also wants to be a dictator ( i think) and he has a low eye laser that hits far? competing with your low lighting as well!

Zod & adam have beef dude.

lmao i forgot how he flew to earth epicly.
lets not forget He also wants to be a dictator ( i think) and he has a low eye laser that hits far? competing with your low lighting as well!

Zod & adam have beef dude.

Low eye laser? Damn, that's fucked up. Anything he has that's OP will probably
get nerfed, while Black Adam keeps all his broken/OP shit. It's good to have the
powers of the gods.

Things I noted from the video:

1) wtf is up with that stance? I suppose its to make him seem cocky? Or observant?
2) Badass throw and win cinematic.
3) Low laser like supes
4) Conan lol

That's all I got. Already seen his super.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
He looks amazing. His design is epic and his gameplay seemed alright. I couldn't really tell since we didn't get to see much. I am really happy they are ending the first season pass with him. I just wish the reveal was a little bit better. Beggars cant be choosers I suppose. :)

Things I noted from the video:

1) wtf is up with that stance? I suppose its to make him seem cocky? Or observant?
2) Badass throw and win cinematic.
3) Low laser like supes
4) Conan lol

That's all I got. Already seen his super.
Yeah I would have thought he would float in his stance but he seems to only do that for dashes.

And his arms behind his back is a god complex. Think Black Adam having his arms crossed. Cept he's saying I can beat you with my arms behind my back.

He looks amazing. His design is epic and his gameplay seemed alright. I couldn't really tell since we didn't get to see much. I am really happy they are ending the first season pass with him. I just wish the reveal was a little bit better. Beggars cant be choosers I suppose. :)
He one ups Black Adam's into and cocky stance.

And he ones up both Superman and Doomsday's super by hitting higher and going through something the world can see from a distance in the night sky, instilling fear everywhere.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I haven't seen any of the guns been used. I don't like the heat vision, it looks terrible. And the dude who played Zod said it's really bad too.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
His character design is one of the worst I've ever seen.

kneel before my Don Bluth-cartooney face!
He looks less intimidating than a new born puppy.
Posted it before, but it grows ever truer each time:

Nefarious Retail Schemes :coffee:
Good thing his stance is badass, otherwise i was very dissapointed...

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Did it look like his one eye beam hit, then he twitched his head and sort of pulled them closer with it? Could be a MB combo setup.

Black Adam pulls off the "Boss" while still being badass, and he's man enough to transfer the widow's peak from comics to game.