What's new

General Gameplay/Strategy

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Post your findings here.

I'm going to explore the cop some more, but so far I think he's one of the best in the game. His combos are pretty straightforward and most of his strings are up there with everyone else in damage. Plus he has one of the fastest attacks in the game with the EX gun.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm getting multiple juggles with the gun already but it is MUCH more difficult than UMK3. B+2, 1, 1, dash, 1 cancelled to gun, dash 1 cancelled to gun, etc. I can't really get further than that unless in the corner, still it's good to know the gun is definitely looped. I think a huge string is possible with the EX Gun, and it's pretty easy to throw and uppercut or heavy hit on the end even if they are low to the ground.

I am loving Styker actually. I'm pretty surprised but he's a lot of fun. My BnB I'm using right now is -

B+1, 2, 2, nj.2, Dash, 2, Cancel into Baton Throw for 27% for my meterless midscreen.
And variations of that but with a gun juggle in the middle and an EX Baton Throw at the end for my 1 meter.
Corners I just hit buttons for massive damage :B
And then B+1,2,2, nj.2, dash, 2 cancel to X-Ray if I have a full bar.

I'm kind of just screwing around in Training mode though. Haven't found much useful information online about him.

Update - New BnB: B+1, 2, 2, nj.2, dash, 2, cancel into gun juggle, dash, 1,2 cancel into baton throw. 37% no meter. I use his 4 attack now, cancel it into baton sweep every now and then if they're not blocking often enough. If you start it with a jump in punch it ends up being 40%

His B+3, 2 is a low then overhead that can combo as well. I usually follow it up with dash 1 > Baton Throw.