What's new

GBS Season 3 Starts Tonight at 8pm CST

Seasons 1 & 2 have drawn to a close, and Dizzy has won both. But this 3rd season is going to have the most competition by far.

We have @GGA N1k0lasss giving up "the trash Ermac" for a top tier character in Tremor.
We have @GGA pimpimjim now training and playing MKX full time.
We have @GGA Max who won the most during season 2 but will have to turn up the training with his recently nerfed Shinnok.
We have scumbag Limbo with his nose for top tier looking to rumble full time this season.
We have @GGA Fill Pops with his newly buffed character. Time will tell with all the risks he has to take though if he will do well.
We have SF4 veteran Big Marcus looking really hungry with his full time Quan Chi.
We have 50/50 king @D-Que Beats being the most improved player for season 2. What will he do this season?

Since this is the beginning of the season there are no seeding points. So anyone can fight anyone at the very beginning of the tournament tonight. Let's see what will happen tonight only on http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

GGA_GhostBattleSeries_Banner_Season3_MK3.jpg

Attachments

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
My eyes on N1k0 and Max. Looking forward to seeing what they continue to do with their respective characters.

Very curious to find out Limbo's top tier pick.

Always look forward to the entire tourney & players, as well.

Will Jeremiah emerge as the Jason of the Midwest???

Matix218

Get over here!
16bit isn't playing anymore ?
No he does not play/compete anymore. As you may have heard he is now an actual NRS employee so he has chosen to retire from playing competitively. I assume this is because given that he is involved in determining what is broken vs. Ok in the games now it would be a massive conflict of interest