What's new

Games you would personally never buy

or shouldn't buy that you know of? From any platform. I don't know that many but I seen a few. Please posts some games that you know of if you can. There's always posts about good games. This one is a list to stay away from lol.

5. Action 52

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GREAT THREAD.

I myself will NEVER buy a SF game in my life. I hate that series, I have hated that series since watching nonstop shoryukens as a kid in the arcades. Fuck. That. Shit.

I'll also never buy almost any title for the Wii that isn't Wii Sports or a Mario game, which is sad...

Dreamcatcher said:
GREAT THREAD.

I myself will NEVER buy a SF game in my life. I hate that series, I have hated that series since watching nonstop shoryukens as a kid in the arcades. Fuck. That. Shit.

I'll also never buy almost any title for the Wii that isn't Wii Sports or a Mario game, which is sad...
Thanks, yeah, what pissed me off the most in SF playing in the arcades was blankas shock and cannonball. One of the reasons I stuck to MK. My cousin always whooped my ass with Ryu so I know how annoying it can be to have shoryuekns go for you. For Nintendo, wow your hardcore lol. I have wii sports and of course mario games but I do play other wii games (a majority of them) ;)

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Hanna Montana
This game should be destroyed.
How dare they to make a game of such a huge LUMP of S H I T
poor game consoles

Tim Static

Adminerator
RyuKazuya said:
Hanna Montana
This game should be destroyed.
How dare they to make a game of such a huge LUMP of S H I T
poor game consoles
if you think that is bad, check out the library of Wii and DS games as a whole.

I've been working in the bidniz of sellin games for about 15 years now, and the Wii and DS library are the most shitacular, even more so than the PS1

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
In no particular order:

1. Bebe's Kids (SNES) - One of the worst games I have ever played on any system. It's a sidescrolling arcade style game, but it's anything from classic... except maybe a classic example of how NOT to program a sidescroller.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3/Xbox360) - Holy hell, what a disgrace to the Sonic franchise.

3. Terminator Salvation (PS3/Xbox360) - Play it for the trophies then toss it in the trash.

4. Daikatana (PC) - Who would have ever thought the creator of Doom would churn out one of the worst FPS of all time?

5. Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde (NES) - I'd rather watch two old ladies have a bitch slapping contest over who took the biggest shit in their suppository bag the night before.

I want to say Mortal Kombat Special Forces, but I kind of liked it for some reason. I remember actually crying over Athena for Nintendo back in 86-87? My dad took me back to trade it in for Pro Wrestling. I was happy after that.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Ok u r right there r a lot of other shitty games that had to be mentioned but Hannah Monatna was the first that came in my mind