What's new

Games You Are Looking Forward To In 2013

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Injustice and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
their having a remix out in USA???! that reminds me, i gotta get new ps2 controllers so i can play kh2 again >o<.

im looking forward to the following:

Crysis 3 (pre ordered it)
DmC (decided the pre order incentives werent worth it)
God of War Ascension (thinking of pre ordering)
Metal Gear Rising (thinking of pre-ordering)
Dead Space 3 (thinking of pre ordering
Bioshock Infinite (thinking of Pre Ordering)
Injustice (definitely plan on pre ordering)
The Last Of Us
Beyond Two Souls
Tomb Raider
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (i fuggin loved 1)

i hope after 13-3 Square enix gets back to work on Versus.....I WANNA FUGGIN PLAY AS NOCTIS ALREADY!!!

Seapeople

This one's for you
their having a remix out in USA???! that reminds me, i gotta get new ps2 controllers so i can play kh2 again >o<.
I hope so but it's only been announced for Japan so far. It's going to have the option for English voices though and it's the final mix version so I'll be getting it no matter what :)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I hope so but it's only been announced for Japan so far. It's going to have the option for English voices though and it's the final mix version so I'll be getting it no matter what :)
did they release KH hi def collection for ps3 yet?

i realy want them to get to working on part 3 already x.x i still have yet to play the Prequels and In-betweequels on the psp and ds

Seapeople

This one's for you
did they release KH hi def collection for ps3 yet?

i realy want them to get to working on part 3 already x.x i still have yet to play the Prequels and In-betweequels on the psp and ds
It's coming out in a couple months I think.
I know how you feel...the only side game I've played was Chain of Memories on ps2 and it was pretty awesome :D

n9195v

Noob
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty! - The Oddworld francise is the only francise I like better than MK. So it should come to no surprise that
after 7 years of no content their new game is my most anticipated game of 2013. They're making a remake of my favorite game. I can't wait to play the hell out of it! I will save ALLLL of the Mudockens!

Injustice - I love the fighting system of mk9 so I'm excited to get my hands on a revamped version of it. I can't wait for this game especially if Swamp Thing makes the roster. Even if he doesn't make the final roster I'm sure he'll be dlc. Hell he'd probably be the first dlc content to out sell its own game. Anyway I'm excited for this game because I know if it's half as good as MK9 I'll play it until NRS's next fighting.

Mew-Genics - Team Meat is awesome and so are their games. I don't even know what kind of game it is but I know it'll be worth playing.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - True survival horror. Love it.

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Looks cool love the show so I'll probably get it.

Only a few noteworthy games

MGR =platinum games is all you need to know. They are the king of action combat
Muramasa the demon blade = an upgraded port of an amazing game. One of the BEST looking games.
Persona 5 = if it ever gets announced for 2013. It is the best RPG series since the A-days of Final Fantasy.
Last Guardian = Makers from Ico and Shadow of the colossus? CMON 2 of the BEST games EVER made on the ps2.
Dragon Crown = Looks like a fun sidescrolling beat-em-up

Thats about it

Last of Us looks decent but not a game I'd pay 60 for. Not even 40 (since I get it for 40 on day 1)

Injustice is iffy. Will wait for netcode review

Tomb raider looks ass from all the previews

Dead Space 3 looks dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

Bioshock Infinite = will wait for steam sale. Bioshock has always dropped in price fast. Shit I got both bioshocks 2-3 years ago for 5 bucks each.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Beyond: two souls
The last of us
bioshock infinite
Tomb raider
The last guardian (whenever the fak they decide to release it)
Oddworld : new n' tasty

Edit: Final fantasy XIII: Lightening Returns

a lot of people wanting DS. They'll have to dumb down Darkstalkers a lot for it to sell well. Its not an easy game at a competitive level. Some of those moves are about as "easy" as geese's pretzel motion for raging storm.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Top 5 in order:

1. Beyond: Two Souls
2. The Last of Us
3. Injustice: Gods Among Us
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Tomb Raider