What's new

Gamersaloon.com UMK3 Trny

I came upon gamersaloon.com today, and found a umk3 trny, I believe from what Ive read, Players put $5 down on every game set of 7, I m not going to enter because I can think of better ways to lose my money, but I didnt see it posted anywhere, SO I figured Id let everyone know.

I got a personal Message on XBL today asking me to join the tourny. I Joined up to the site, but I realized you had to pay for registration. Fuck that. I would very easily pay for registration to a real life tourny, not an internet one though, and from what I hear Most people dont ever admit they lost and your money goes to waste.

Droopy

Noob
How do you know someone elite won't sign up =]
True, i did sign up for gamersaloon.com back in the days of nba live 2006- was kinda pretty good at it and i took enough for a month's rent. But i never felt the same afterwards. Video gaming should be spiritually competive, not financially. Id rather come in the same room with a bunch of friends who beat me the day before and take my pride back than play an e-thug hustlin. Even if your the e-thuggee.

True, i did sign up for gamersaloon.com back in the days of nba live 2006- was kinda pretty good at it and i took enough for a month's rent. But i never felt the same afterwards. Video gaming should be spiritually competive, not financially. Id rather come in the same room with a bunch of friends who beat me the day before and take my pride back than play an e-thug hustlin. Even if your the e-thuggee.
I like idea on gaming very much man. Thats what happend to console gaming rather then PC. Sure pc gaming has its prize money but in like 04-06 winning WSVG was more like "Oh wow that team is awesome, repsect man!." In console gaming nowadays if you win a tournament its "OH WOW THOSE KIDS SUCK I COULD OWN THEM ROFL"

Or from atleast my own personal experience