What's new

Match Footage - Displacer Gameplay Sample with Raiden's Displacer Variation by TendouTensei

RYX

BIG PUSHER
what exactly is his portal boot good for? Looks like a knockdown but is there any advantage over the grab?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Was hoping to see more of Quan Chi's Warlock shenanigans in these vids :(

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Indeed more are coming :) The next one is Kano.
Regarding Raiden, please don't hesitate to ask questions if you missunderstand something, Tendou can reply.

You boyz have had time with this game more then anyone here to date I'm assuming, if I were you guys I would be at home thinking about all kinds of situations and combos I could try out, would have a lil notepad jotting down I inputs of launchers and ect. To try out the next day lol, if u guys can start doing run combos that would be awesome

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Indeed more are coming :) The next one is Kano.
Regarding Raiden, please don't hesitate to ask questions if you missunderstand something, Tendou can reply.
any chance we can see some stormlord gameplay ?? pretty please !!

If running still has instant recovery, I can already see that movement will be like tekken where movement will take a while to master. Which is great. The better player deserves to win after all.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Awesome, cant wait to get my hands on this game.
I sat with Raiden in MK9 for a about a month but felt lack of tools and overall gimmicks (while maining Skarlet) but in MK:X I may end up with him.
good job @TendouTensei !

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Awesome, cant wait to get my hands on this game.
I sat with Raiden in MK9 for a about a month but felt lack of tools and overall gimmicks (while maining Skarlet) but in MK:X I may end up with him.
good job @TendouTensei !
Moonspell i know raiden looks badass as fuck but i advise you to join the sun god!

coz remember thunder only blunts out the sun, TEMPORARILY!