Further DLC... MK & Guests

Who else?

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Okay, I'm getting poll-happy today :nohomo: but what the hell, I have time. :)

Since a lot of discussion is going on about DLC I decided to make a poll for THOSE WHO WANT DLC characters. Going to try to get them all, including guests.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Okay, I'm getting poll-happy today :nohomo: but what the hell, I have time. :)

Since a lot of discussion is going on about DLC I decided to make a poll for THOSE WHO WANT DLC characters. Going to try to get them all, including guests.
Thanks for giving them the "Predator" idea Storms...

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lead Moderator
Jason because hes more awesome then Freddy.

Reiko because hes awesome

and Tremor...well he never got a chance at being awesome like he seems he could be.

Kwon

---->----
Thanks for giving them the "Predator" idea Storms...
LOL! My thoughts exactly!

Good thing he didnt add Voldemort, Barney, Lil Wayne, Yoda or Edward Scissorhands though! :D

Another problem i have with Freddy is that with his groundClaw, he stole Tremors perfect ground-attack! ;)

The Trème De La Trème!

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
I think since we can use WB related characters as well since NRS is part of it. So why not have Bane to hype the upcoming movie, The Dark Knight Rises?

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
@Kwon, you reminded me about Fujin... can't believe I forgot him. Anyway, I added him and Shujinko.

i was talking about this with hanzo like 2 days ago.. i would love to see Reiko as a new DLC Char or maybe for the next Mortal Kombat, Reiko is a Full Competitive Char Teleport? Check, "Fireball"? Check, Excellent Moves? Check, good Fatality? Check... full character!!

And if we´re talking shit about the guest and if there are no other choice than accept them and live with it i would love to see Jason (now that Mr. Freddy it´s out in the street)

P.D: Predator? WTF? jajajaj sounds groso! jajajaja it´s a powerfull char

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Bo' Rai Cho is of utmost importance to be released as DLC. On guest hand I got a lot of ideas after settling with Freddy (Jason would have been a lot better though...), what do you guys think about Riddick or Visor from Quake 3? Characters from other fightings would be real kool as well, I'd lvoe to see Ken cutting Baraka in half with Shoryuken then just do his SF2 win pose.

Sentry_Gun: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE totally agreed thanks for those pics.. would be a nice character to be add as DLC but i saw that the last DLC it´s freddy and there are no more DLC Players... so see those chars that we´re talk about is just something to that: Talk About nothing more...

Question and Suggestion: Why you can choose many options in the Poll? Suggestion: Un check the option that you can choose many options at the same time... we need a poll with just one "check box"click!

Vulcan Hades

Warrior
I really don't want more guest characters in MK9. But if I had to choose one I gotta admit Predator would be freaking sweet. :)

Especially considering Lin Kuei's cyber-initiative was directly inspired by that character.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I'd rather see "Costume Packs" than more DLC characters. But if we did have to have guest characters, I'd like to see the shadow ninja off of "Ninja Assassin" with the chain weapon.