What's new

Funny Quitality Moments

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
This is a thread dedicated to sharing your HILARIOUS Quitality moments! Ain't nothing more satisfying than making your opponent rage quit. I'm very interested to see all of your funny ass moments!

Uncle JBeezY shall start! Righteous ;)

The Liu Kang one was the best. I was expecting him to drop when you were zoning him out like a champ but it was just building the salt for the Mercy into Rage Quit. It's always a true combo

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You're hilarious dude, I could listen to you all day. That Lui Kang skin is amazing, I bought it instantly when I saw it in the store. XD

Also, Frost's "Winter came," comment was the best thing I ever heard. If I'm not mistaken, I think Sonya says something like that too when fighting against Sub?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The Liu Kang one was the best. I was expecting him to drop when you were zoning him out like a champ but it was just building the salt for the Mercy into Rage Quit. It's always a true combo
I think i like that one the best too cuz it threw me off guard the most LOL!

This was from the first week I played, haven’t encountered anyone salty since then.

Also watching your video before bed. Can’t wait to taste the salt second hand.
That boy did NOT know how to block but he damn sure knew how to quit! Proud of you hunny bunny! Keep it up ;)
You're hilarious dude, I could listen to you all day. That Lui Kang skin is amazing, I bought it instantly when I saw it in the store. XD

Also, Frost's "Winter came," comment was the best thing I ever heard. If I'm not mistaken, I think Sonya says something like that too when fighting against Sub?
Awww hahah I didnt even realize she said that shit! Looking back at this made me realize i need to learn more of Frosty.

D1 into throw
You really know how to bring pain to people!
Nice to see Liu Kang here
I mean, I learned that method from the beta and it still works lol. Liu is just too damn fun right now for me to drop and his skins are one of the best so i think i will stick with him for awhile :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hmm.. I had a guy who was getting whooped and was on his last match, tried to hard-mash out of Jacqui mix with Fatal blow, and I stuffed the fatal blow with b3. Apparently that was the final staw:

WeaponQ

Milksteak, Magnets, and Ghouls
Was playing some KOTH with a friend that just got the game and was pressuring this Erron player in the corner with Frost's insane mixups (not). My friend had no idea what happened and thought I had done some early brutality or something lol.