What's new

Funny gameplay moments

Post some of the funniest things you've seen during a match.

In an online KOTH room I saw Kung Lao do his teleport and became frozen with one of Sub's ice clones. But thing is, only his head was sticking up from the ground. So of course the Sub Zero player has to go and teabag him while he's in that position hahaha. And the other one I saw was where Sheeva does her X-Ray stomp and falls right through Noob's portal as she's doing it.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I have something similar. I was playing sub zero and my friend was playing kung lao, I put down an ice clone, and then lao teleported and I somehow uppercutted him into the ice clone. It was the luckiest thing I have ever done in this game haha.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I won a match and was trying to simply do EXNutpunch.
I somehow managed to perferm a stage fatality xD
long time ago I was practicing stryker online , played some noob and when I won i mashed out some buttons and performed babality XD
Same thing with subzero fatality one time :p Also in single player mode one time I was playing sheeva , performed stage fatality on pit but instead I got normal skin rip fatality lol

In an online KOTH room I saw Kung Lao do his teleport and became frozen with one of Sub's ice clones. But thing is, only his head was sticking up from the ground. So of course the Sub Zero player has to go and teabag him while he's in that position hahaha
I saw it too , maybe it was the same koth :D

What do you mean?
I think he means you play as skarlet and do bloodball when you got low life left :p

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
It was a Kabal mirror I believe, on the Dead Pool stage. I won, so I Nomad Dashed and stopped in front of him and then input the stage fatality. Both characters were in the 'dazed finish him state', then somehow the fatality was done on my character, and he was launched into the pool of acid.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
lol xD and who performed fatality on you if he was in finish him state ? xd and who won the fight ?

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
lol xD and who performed fatality on you if he was in finish him state ? xd and who won the fight ?
I won, so I performed fatality, yet somehow I was the one to get fatalitied. Was weird but awesome !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2