What's new

Video/Tutorial Fun With Smoke Resets 2vs2 [Short] Combo Video

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This is about a 3 minute video featuring some of the fun you can have with Smoke's resets in 2vs2. This video has a few combos from my latest tag reset combo video (and that is why I uploaded it to my alternate YouTube channel), but also features a few new combos as well, all showing what Smoke can do in 2vs2 with his resets. I have had some requests for this, so here it is. All of these combos are not escapable without using a breaker. Enjoy!

Thanks guys lol, and Frotby, I will see if I can get it in high res.

This video only took about 20 minutes to make, combos and editing. What made it seem like it took me a long time to make it?
hehe, doesn't have to be super high res or anything, just a decent quality image is all I'd like if it's reasonable for you :)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
hehe, doesn't have to be super high res or anything, just a decent quality image is all I'd like if it's reasonable for you :)
I have to basically just hit the "print screen" button on the video. I will post up the best I can get it here in a few. I did the same thing with my avatar on here, as well as Pig's signature where Kenshi has the American Flag on his back like Jax lol.

*EDIT*

and here it is.

TylerLantern awesome! I would have just print screened it myself but for some reason, whenever I do that, all flash objects just show up as a black box.... I have no idea why that is. Anyways, thank you :D