What's new

Match Footage - Mystic From the Bottom to the Top: The Ermac Grind

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
In a bid to cover what I deem are some of Goro's worst matchups, I fallen upon Mystic a character that I've learnt is extremely fun and appears to compliment how I like to play. To make sure I'm actually learning matchups while I play, I've decided to record my online sets and compile them into somewhat of an archive for me to look back on and break down where to improve.

I intend for most of the recorded sets to include fairly detailed commentary, with myself voicing my thoughts about what went wrong/what went right, or what aspects of a particular matchup I need to work on. In the future I intend on making some self reflection videos, where I analyse old matches to get a more objective view of what I'm doing wrong.

If any of this sounds like it'll interest you, feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. Any advice on particular matchups is also very welcome. :)

myri

Time Warrior
Here's some good tech to help with your matchups:

Pick Ermac's default alternate colour skin, works everytime. :DOGE

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I have a question. I remembered Ermac's pre patch hover -> ground slam was extremely minus on block, they made it safe on block recently but I cannot find the patch note. I didn't play as Ermac I played against Ermac and remember punishing it many times. Can someone help me please?

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
I have a question. I remembered Ermac's pre patch hover -> ground slam was extremely minus on block, they made it safe on block recently but I cannot find the patch note. I didn't play as Ermac I played against Ermac and remember punishing it many times. Can someone help me please?
Never changed. -1 on block, +2 on hit since day 1.