What's new

Friendship!!!!

I just wanted to send a shout out to the MK Kommunity all over the world and introduce myself , I go by the tags Magikahn or Mongokahn many of you from Hawaii might know the MK tag KKHAN well that's me. I haven't played serious since umk3 in arcades and refuse to play MK on consoles ( there's nothing like a standing cabinet to play MK then a couch and a screen ). I grew up playing arcades in the 80's and 90's and played in most or all the tournaments i could in Hawaii, till i moved and kind of just lost the scene. However my friends have forced me to come out and play the new MK9 on a console and promise me a cabinet like joystick to play with ( I guess you can get joysticks like the arcades instead of using a dpad, wow who knew) so im gonna give it a try. I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends of MK, maybe old kombatants from the old days, as well as players/gamers near my area in Idaho and to get to know the kommunity and see who's top dog now. Thank you for your time and hope to play/see/meet/battle yall in the future.

REYTHEGREAT

hey man welcome to the family. i see you are a player from way back in the day. where are you located by the way?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Welcome to TYM, sir. Too bad I live in Oklahoma, though. Chances of us chilling for MK are minimal because of that. GRAAAAH!

SZSR

Noob
Bienvenidos! To TYM, glad to see someone from back in the early days of MK coming back into the loop.