What's new

Free Hugs For Everyone!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It seems the waters of TYM have gotten rather fiesty and agitated as of late.
So in the hopes of peace, prosperity and cheer, and at the expense of my face, I give unto you...A HUG!

Remember, guys: this is our game. And we love it. To itty bitty pieces.
But the embittered arguments of derailment and superiority rhetoric isn't gonna do anything but divide the house.
There's no reason to be going to battle with one another for the wrong reasons when we could be putting our powers to good use and helping one another become stronger in our Fu so we can go into battle for the RIGHT reasons :D.
So let's try a twinge harder to remember this without giving in to the urge to ass each other out, and do the cheesy 80's Live Aid togetherness shtick for the sake of keeping our community strong and relatively undouchified.
Stick together, kombatants, and the light at the end of the tunnel of Kombat shall remain bright. Yes.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Your glass is always half full!!! :)
I try, amigo, I try :D. MK's always been there for me, I must be there for MK.
Besides, when it gets to the point that every other thread I've read this week has ended in some manner of needless argument, it's time to break out the Boxy Hug Sign and try and get some spirits up so we remember why we do this to begin with.
Which in hindsight, Idk why I didn't draw a goddamn box on the sign itself, but oh well...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Sorry thought it said free drugs.
If there wasn't a 3,000 mile ocean complicating the matter, it'd be another story. Lol.

Foxy, did you know that if you go into GoogleMaps and type up a request for New York City to Paris, the fucking thing will tell you to SWIM to France?

EDIT: DAMMIT IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE >.<
Used to be that if you plugged in the destinations, Step 23 was "Swim from So and So Port, 2,763 miles," and then just carried on to the French roads as if it didn't just tell you to swim across the fucking sea...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
If there wasn't a 3,000 mile ocean complicating the matter, it'd be another story. Lol.

Foxy, did you know that if you go into GoogleMaps and type up a request for New York City to Paris, the fucking thing will tell you to SWIM to France?

EDIT: DAMMIT IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE :mad:.
It told me to jet ski from England to Japan once before :D

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Just swap out Ebony for the US and Ivory for Europe; there ya go! Paul McCarney's English and Stevie Wonder's an American, too!

This song was really meant for the differences on TYM, the racial equality thing was just a small bonus.

It told me to jet ski from England to Japan once before :D
That sounds pretty fun man...I mean, it's a long ass ways, but still.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This talk of jetskis makes me wish I still had JetMoto in my possession.

So Foxy's a definitely-not-white McCartney from England, I'm a Puerto Rican Stevie Wonder from Jersey, and we're gonna jetski from Buckingham Palace to Tokyo and invade the biggest SFIV:AE tournament we can find dressed as Johnny Cage and Human Cyrax.

Sick.