What's new

Freddy - Hit/Block Advantage?

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Couple of questions since his frame data is incomplete:

- Do any of his block strings leave you at an advantage?
I know you can use NMS or Teleport to make some combos safe however; for pressure, do we have any options?

- What is his fastest standing combo?
I like using F4, 2, 1~(Med) Hellspike~Sweet Dreams and 2,2,1+2 or 2,2~Freddy Fingers but I don't know if that's really that effective; does anyone have any better options?

- What's his best anti-air combo?
I know standing-1 is good but what do we follow it up with? I'm terrible at following up with it online though.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Couple of questions since his frame data is incomplete:

- Do any of his block strings leave you at an advantage?
I know you can use NMS or Teleport to make some combos safe however; for pressure, do we have any options?

- What is his fastest standing combo?
I like using F4, 2, 1~(Med) Hellspike~Sweet Dreams and 2,2,1+2 or 2,2~Freddy Fingers but I don't know if that's really that effective; does anyone have any better options?

- What's his best anti-air combo?
I know standing-1 is good but what do we follow it up with? I'm terrible at following up with it online though.
- As far as I know, there is nothing.

- 1 has a 10F start up, but with very few exceptions anything that 1 can punish f+4,2,1 can punish. f+4 has a 12F start up.

- AA 1, dash f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike is very consistent at 24% of damage. AA 1 xx EX spike, JP,b+1,2,u+1, f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike is very good at 38% of damage if you want to burn a bar of super meter.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
So standing 1 isn't his best tool to pressure with?

Strictly an AA, then...
Yes.

Best pressure tools are f+4,2 and f+4,3. f+4,3 may be +1 on block and +3 on hit, but I am not at all sure. f+4,3 xx FF is also decent because you need armor to interrupt the FF. f+4,3 does not juggle but is so much safer on block and whiff than f+4,2,1.