What's new

Forget story DLC, I want more kontent

I’d rather see more finishers and game modes than story mode. They could release a fatality pack, mini games(Test your luck,sight and might),challenge tower like MK9,more klassic stages,more fighters and klassic skin packs. Story is cool but it’s a one and done mode and content is what makes fighting games better.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think there is a large portion of the player base that prefers story mode to playing competitively. I get that people around here, which is a site that focuses on the competitive experience might not be into it, but do not confuse your own wants with thinking that everyone wants that thing. Simply put the story mode is super popular.

I would totally pay for a fatality packs released like skins. I love fatalities, but they get old fast. They should be as varied as skins, and it is perfect dlc as it is just cosmetic. I mean they just gave Stage Fatalities and Friendships to everyone for free... so they kinda did this right?

They also released new fighters, stages challenge towers and classic skins.

So..... they kinda did exactly what you just asked for. In fact the only thing you listed they didn't do was add mini-games. I to miss the Test Your Might stuff. Smashing up the Car in Street Fighter was awesome as well. I would totally love that added to the game.