What's new

Forever King's new and improved Tier List

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
So I have decided after the patch has been out for a while and I have been to a couple tournaments, that it is time to make a new tier list. I use almost every character in the game and have had casuals offline and online versus some of the best representation of each character. So, here it is:

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trdc5rbi5rg38hdce4eb2tak8hce8hh0h4f7h4bjb5ddh4ixb6h2e4g3juixe4h3b6deb69ob5hx8hjr8hf8b6e98hf65rbhe3f7e4iw5rh15re9jug52tkrb6-bk5

Basically what we have here is your S+ tier, S tier, A+ tier, A tier, B tier, C tier and D tier. I will somewhat break them down accordingly.

S+ tier: Here you have your characters that don't have a single losing matchup. Although they have 5-5 matchups, as long as you are using these characters you will never run into an uphill match at a tournament. They have a superior toolset compared to the rest of the cast and can generally rushdown or zone as they see fit in most matchups. These characters also have alot of 7-3 matchups and it is rumored they might have 8-2 matchups against some of the cast as well.

S tier: These characters all have at least one or two losing matchups, but thats not much. They have advantage vs most of the cast. I think in the near future you will easily see this tier dominating most tourneys in top 8 or top 16. Surprisingly this group contains alot of characters that aren't really represented as mains that often.

A+ tier: This whole tier is definitely tournament viable. It isn't too far off from S tier, but it just doesn't dominate as much. In my opinion you can definitely see any of these characters win a tournament without the help of a secondary character, but most of them have at least one or two 3-7's standing in their way to place at tournaments.

A tier: What we seen at top 8 in NEC14 were mainly these characters. I feel like this tier has some killers but most of them are underrated and rarely used characters. With enough practice one of these characters can definitely bulldoze their way through pools and maybe even top 16, but you most likely will need at least one secondary to help with your bad matchups if you wanna take the whole thing.

B tier: Now this is when I start questioning tournament viability. These characters can hold their own for their most part and aren't too far behind A tier, but all these characters have at least six or seven bad matchups and a few 3-7's for sure. They're gonna need a few buffs if they want to be able to compete with what's above them, but they aren't too bad off I suppose..

C tier: I have to give anybody props for maining one of these characters or trying to make their way through a tournament with one of these. This tier might have some really good gimmicks and you might get lucky if your opponent doesn't know the matchup. But for the most part you're constantly going to be fighting uphill battles and bad matchups after bad matchups. Luckily Injustice is a decently balanced fighter, and usually the worst scenario you will be dealing with is 4-6 or 3-7 at the worst.

D tier: Fish tier. These characters are ass. Don't use them if you don't have to. They will need a list of buffs as long as Black Adam's nerfs if they want to be able to compete with the top

F4tal

Noob
So I have decided after the patch has been out for a while and I have been to a couple tournaments, that it is time to make a new tier list. I use almost every character in the game and have had casuals offline and online versus some of the best representation of each character. So, here it is:

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trdc5rbi5rg38hdce4eb2tak8hce8hh0h4f7h4bjb5ddh4ixb6h2e4g3juixe4h3b6deb69ob5hx8hjr8hf8b6e98hf65rbhe3f7e4iw5rh15re9jug52tkrb6-bk5

Basically what we have here is your S+ tier, S tier, A+ tier, A tier, B tier, C tier and D tier. I will somewhat break them down accordingly.

S+ tier: Here you have your characters that don't have a single losing matchup. Although they have 5-5 matchups, as long as you are using these characters you will never run into an uphill match at a tournament. They have a superior toolset compared to the rest of the cast and can generally rushdown or zone as they see fit in most matchups. These characters also have alot of 7-3 matchups and it is rumored they might have 8-2 matchups against some of the cast as well.

S tier: These characters all have at least one or two losing matchups, but thats not much. They have advantage vs most of the cast. I think in the near future you will easily see this tier dominating most tourneys in top 8 or top 16. Surprisingly this group contains alot of characters that aren't really represented as mains that often.

A+ tier: This whole tier is definitely tournament viable. It isn't too far off from S tier, but it just doesn't dominate as much. In my opinion you can definitely see any of these characters win a tournament without the help of a secondary character, but most of them have at least one or two 3-7's standing in their way to place at tournaments.

A tier: What we seen at top 8 in NEC14 were mainly these characters. I feel like this tier has some killers but most of them are underrated and rarely used characters. With enough practice one of these characters can definitely bulldoze their way through pools and maybe even top 16, but you most likely will need at least one secondary to help with your bad matchups if you wanna take the whole thing.

B tier: Now this is when I start questioning tournament viability. These characters can hold their own for their most part and aren't too far behind A tier, but all these characters have at least six or seven bad matchups and a few 3-7's for sure. They're gonna need a few buffs if they want to be able to compete with what's above them, but they aren't too bad off I suppose..

C tier: I have to give anybody props for maining one of these characters or trying to make their way through a tournament with one of these. This tier might have some really good gimmicks and you might get lucky if your opponent doesn't know the matchup. But for the most part you're constantly going to be fighting uphill battles and bad matchups after bad matchups. Luckily Injustice is a decently balanced fighter, and usually the worst scenario you will be dealing with is 4-6 or 3-7 at the worst.

D tier: Fish tier. These characters are ass. Don't use them if you don't have to. They will need a list of buffs as long as Black Adam's nerfs if they want to be able to compete with the top
Very good tier list. The one I made is just for fun but I think this might be the most accurate one yet. Very good work!

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Cyborg is not really that low and flash goes upper, also NW downplayers wont like this. Aside from that, I like it.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
IMO...you could easily take the top 3 rows and the next 3 rows and make them 2 giant groups, and you still wouldn't be far off.
But practically speaking, I can definitely see how this list could come to be.
I would swap Bats and Frost, and maybe Zod and Aquaman, but it can go either way.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I think Aquaman does have a couple losing matchups like Black Adam and Green Lantern. Deathstroke and Cyborg are too low. Maybe Green Arrow as well. Otherwise the rest I can agree with. I especially like this cause I get to downplay Scorp. :)

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I think my suggestion to this list would be to simply eliminate the S+ ranking. Bump MMH and Aqua into S with the rest of those, and maybe bump Batman up as well. As for the lows, I would also bump Joker and Scorpion up to the B/C tier with Cyborg, Arrow, and Shazam, and maybe more Arrow up a rank as well. That would better represent the relative balance of this game. But the list is pretty solid overall.

Last edited:
aquaman is not the perfect character some people make him out to be, some of his flaws are: he doesnt really have those safe 50/50's characters like killer frost and wonderwoman have. in some matchups his trait isnt that effective and he has shitty wakeups.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
What do you have to back that statement, who is worse?
Joker has a winning matchup or two and only 4 matchups hold him back from tournament play with only about 5-6 people who are actually good with said characters ( in the world ).

People need to realise that the only difference between low high tier and "bottom" is characters having 1 more 7-3 matchup and just not winning matchups 6-4. I don't see 6-4s as a reason for a character to be considered trash and I know people wouldn't listen if I told them some actual Joker matchups because this community is too brainwashed to believe that Joker can go even or beat their respective character.